1/6 Hot Toys - MMS??? - GOTG Vol.2 - Drax the Destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing new about him, but he is there.

1125x682_previewbanner_903726_DraxFig.jpg

I wonder if they could use the Arkham City/Aquaman rubber torso for him? Those are sufficiently big with nice lats and traps bulk. Prob hard to do the tattoos on that material.

Still nothing new about him, but he is there.

View attachment 418313

I guess having him there is something, but if they release him like that with just a different gun and blue pants they will sell ZERO !

Then comes the following unfortunately highly probably scenario. After selling zero figures HT will get the impression no one is interested in Drax and we won't get any new Drax for IW2 or GotG 3.

And that would suck !

I'm surprised no t̶h̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ has come up with any blue pants accessories..

Yeah i hate how HT minds work, they think if it doesn't sell good it due to lack of interest, when really it's them doing a half ass job. Pretty much all the guardians figures for the most part have sold well, so it's not a lack of interest clearly.

Hot toys posted a pic of D.B posed with the vol.2 Drax figure. Wonder if that means it be going up for preorder soon.

I got bored of waiting and pulled the trigger with the first one. If they will release V2 with the same body and sculpt i will end up only buying new blue pants anyway.

Back