1/6 Hot Toys - MMS??? - GOTG Vol.2 - Drax the Destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. If they did he'd be on pre-order. I was hoping they'd take the chance to update at least the upper body like Hellboy for an Endgame figure and a GotG version in a year or two.

They still may have, I guess we'll see. But I'm not holding my breath. Especially considering he's not one of the top tier characters.

I know which one I'd prefer.......

View attachment 488818

Honestly, yes body is far from fitting, but this is so manipulative photo. He looks much better when you position him properly and take a decent photo ...

Not sure how they could easily do the raised tattoos on a soft rubber body. I would rather have the same body as the current version with some tweaks.

Sure, me too. But I think that considering the delay etc they had with the first Drax, which I recall was related to the tooling, they won't go down that path again. If HT are prepared to do a body like this for Hellboy with presumably pretty small volume, then perhaps Drax has a chance for that type of body too. Maybe more so if people actually ask for it.

That's just my logic to increase the chances that HT revisit Drax V2 to get a better (not OK in some angles) version.

Otherwise of course I think the chances are slim for anything new.

Sure, me too. But I think that considering the delay etc they had with the first Drax, which I recall was related to the tooling, they won't go down that path again. If HT are prepared to do a body like this for Hellboy with presumably pretty small volume, then perhaps Drax has a chance for that type of body too. Maybe more so if people actually ask for it.

That's just my logic to increase the chances that HT revisit Drax V2 to get a better (not OK in some angles) version.

Otherwise of course I think the chances are slim for anything new.

If HT puts out a Drax 2.0 with a Hellboy-like seamless body, then I'm totally onboard! The current figure as is with its lanky build and tons of visible joints is a nonstarter.

If HT puts out a Drax 2.0 with a Hellboy-like seamless body, then I'm totally onboard! The current figure as is with its lanky build and tons of visible joints is a nonstarter.

Yes, a Drax with a Hellboy-like upper body would be an instant pre-order for me. I have been waiting/hoping they would do something like that on some iteration of this figure.

All aboard the...
076NkUC.jpg

So it's safe to say it's still rolling? :)

Back