1/6 Hot Toys - MMS??? - GOTG Vol.2 - Drax the Destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes such an easy add for this figure to increase sales. Although I think it's pretty rare for something like that to be added.

But I'm ok to be wrong !!

I mean, yelling is like half of his lines! Even if they kept the same body as the first I'd buy the new one in an instant if it came with a yelling head XD

I was thinking of this figure last night as I watched the movie again.
If he comes with the jet pack that hurts his tender nipples,Mantis should be in her way.
He only wore that while rescuing her at the end.
Just a thought.

They've gotta do Mantis !!

Just saw Dave Bautista signed a HT box of his character. Could have sworn he wouldn't have been happy with the size/build of the figure. Anyway....

Not sure if I should wait for a vol 2 one, or get the one that's already out. I have a code I can use for it on SS and now I have Vol 2. Star-Lord. Just want to start building my GotG setup XD

Not sure if I should wait for a vol 2 one, or get the one that's already out. I have a code I can use for it on SS and now I have Vol 2. Star-Lord. Just want to start building my GotG setup XD

Just in case you were planning on using one of the $20 box codes, sign up for a contest instead and get one of the $25 codes. The first one is eligible and also has free shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're probably re-doing the body after hearing the abysmal remarks about the first one.

I really hope you're right. If they are going the route of lifting the bar to give people reasons to buy Vol2 characters (which they definitely achieved with Star Lord Vol 2) then they may well be doing the upper body. All that's needed is upper torso and arms.

What would be awesome would be to keep the Vol 1 head sculpt and include a 2nd laughing head sculpt as a deluxe pack. But I doubt they'd go that far.

If they fix the upper body and arm proportions then it would probably sell a lot better than the first. But if they would base that decision on the sales of the first one, then we won't be getting a Vol. 2 Drax with an updated body or maybe at all.
But If I had to guess, they'll probably just re-release the one they already made with Vol. 2 gear like we seen with the proto, if they even bother. I know I won't be getting any Drax without corrected proportions.
I know it's acceptable to some, but it is instantly noticeable to me and it's not something I feel is worth spending money on, even with new gear or at a discount.

I'm with you Muse. I'm waiting on an update. I mean they've got 3 more movies with him in it. So it would make sense to update the body surely if they want to increase future sales.

If worse comes to worse and they do nothing I'll pick one up used somewhere along the line later.

Yes I saw this today too. I'd say they will merge the GotG Vol 2 and Infinity Wars versions into one release at this point though. Hope they spent the extra time fixing the upper body, and only have that older proto for events like this.

It's hard to see, but looking pretty blue in the trailer clip when Thor meets them.

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 13.18.26.jpg

Back