1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Giant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There should be a topic for all Giant-Man info. I'll update accordingly.

View attachment 282147
View attachment 282148
rs_500x276-150209111413-tumblr_mgwfq32ZEW1ra8x1ao2_500.gif

It's gunna be YUGE!
IMG_0241.JPG

Last edited:
People are better off dressing up a mannequin in cosplay or for an "interactive" experience, just cosplay as Giant-Man himself. :lol

I suppose you could just do a cosplay, and have your friends throw your Hot Toys figures at you.

I'm not looking to rain on anyone's parade... but it'd be A LOT cheaper to just dress up as Giant Man and pose with your figures.

Obviously it's not going to get made. However, buying a mannequin and a costume to make a display is pretty brilliant. Especially when you can do it for around four hundred bucks.

I'm not looking to rain on anyone's parade... but it'd be A LOT cheaper to just dress up as Giant Man and pose with your figures.
That's been mentioned so many times in this thread I'd probably have $500 dollars by now....

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

It's a mix on the common expression of "If I got a dollar everytime someone says..".

Sorry to those not culturally aware of the expression.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

"If I had a dollar for every time someone brought that up I'd have $500" is what you're looking for there Chomsky.

"That's been mentioned so many times in this thread I'd probably have $500 dollars by now...." -- does not a total tought make. :lecture

"If I had a dollar for every time someone brought that up I'd have $500" is what you're looking for there Chomsky.

"That's been mentioned so many times in this thread I'd probably have $500 dollars by now...." -- does not a total tought make. :lecture
:(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back