1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked the ss people about this at nycc, as I ordered day one and haven’t gotten it yet either. They said it should be soon, as they are in the boat. The also said they have no real idea when to expect figures until hot toys tells them.

Can't blame them really. They can't ship it until HT sends it to them and with the current shipping issues and storms who knows where some of this stuff is.

There was just an issue where I got a
“charging now” email months ago and since I “didn’t respond to it” I was taken off of the leftover SDCC batch that went out. No blame towards them on what you mentioned.

Its all part of the flavor and mystery of a exclusive release. At least popcultcha has been frank that I cant expect it til end of November, for less then $220 shipped I'm all smiles still. Imagine if he arrives same week or even day as the emperor, I'd like that :lol

I wish Hot Toys sold direct to public worldwide. Shippping to Australia would be much faster.

The last 6 or so figures I’ve pre-ordered from SS have been sent HK direct, takes 2-3 days to get to a Perth and my front door

Also got a final flex payment notice for Monday 15th. It had been delayed to 15th Nov, but email today had the updated date.

Some pics of this beautiful figure!
sith ani.jpg
44197886_399997320537968_3379081918313136128_n.jpg

At least you popcultcha guys are getting a discount, I'm paying full price at Sideshow and probably going to be waiting just as long:gah:

Back