1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And when he says he hates sand, you'd really buy it.

[emoji38]
c4f82b29ca6e5ea2804abd5507d7de77.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Only a fraction of the movie where he's cool.

Those Sith eyes could have made Hayden a much better actor. Imagine pushing the pear to Padme with those glowing eyes. And when he says he hates sand, you'd really buy it.

Did he have Sith eyes when he fought Obi-Wan in the end or only after he got the limbs severed :dunno

Imagine pushing the pear to Padme with those glowing eyes. And when he says he hates sand, you'd really buy it.

:rotfl

Did he have Sith eyes when he fought Obi-Wan in the end or only after he got the limbs severed :dunno

When he slaughtered the Separatists and lost his limbs. Must happen when he has peak Dark Side coursing through him.

Last edited:
Only a fraction of the movie where he's cool.

Those Sith eyes could have made Hayden a much better actor. Imagine pushing the pear to Padme with those glowing eyes. And when he says he hates sand, you'd really buy it.

lmao.

The tragedy of the Disney Sale is we don’t get to see next-level loopy, senile George do PT special editions with gem scenes as described above.

:rofl

When he slaughtered the Separatists and lost his limbs. Must happen when he has peak Dark Side coursing through him.

Hmm. So it was off and on and not during the iconic duel. Tough call, even though the Sith look was short in screen time ( which is usually a game changer) , I still like the look on the figure itself :dunno

Hmm. So it was off and on and not during the iconic duel. Tough call, even though the Sith look was short in screen time ( which is usually a game changer) , I still like the look on the figure itself :dunno

I just rewatched the movie again and it's kind of hard to tell during the fight. There are times i thought he did and other times i thought he didn't. I'm just going to tell myself he did even if i'm wrong just because i like the look :lol

I just rewatched the movie again and it's kind of hard to tell during the fight. There are times i thought he did and other times i thought he didn't. I'm just going to tell myself he did even if i'm wrong just because i like the look :lol

Yeah I could’ve sworn when he was choking Obi with the saber he had Sith eyes. I’m pretty sure Anakin didn’t have the Sith eyes when he slaughtered the younglings either

He only has the Sith eyes after the Mustafar slaughter and when he gets his limbs chopped off (you actually see his eyes turn).

Meh... I really like the figure, but I don't know if I like Anakin enough to pay that price with shipping. Something to think on.

What? Since when?

You absolutely CAN use reward points. I've used mine yesterday on captain america.
Need to do it from the cart.

Sorry for the mislead. It was confirmed to me on another forum that reward could not be used on convention exclusives. I stand corrected.

9920e3c1de6b0348d217a19009f4683a.jpg

Here is my Anakin from frost .I asked him to brighten up the scar as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20180710_081250.jpg

Did a quick comparison from the upcoming sculpt and mine from T-Squared. I'm wondering in the prototype pics if HT went really heavy on the red lighting or if they will shade the figure that way. The prototype looks a little pale, I think?

That said....very happy for every who wanted and got this! That's great news when everyone wins and the scalpers lose!

IMG_20180710_081709.jpg

And one last comparison from the movie to the paint job. Im waiting on a custom cloak as the one the EP 3 Original character comes with is just brutal to get a natural looking cape pose. If the CC exclusive comes with a better cape/hood, that's def points in the exclusive's favor.

Yup seen that was gonna order but this is not Anakin/Vader in my eyes. Good luck to those that do order.

If this was lower production numbers then normal releases scalpers will still screw people. Dont look like it tho, just first available to con atendees.

Back