1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don’t think I will. As I’ve said I don’t really like the Sith eyes. I might see if I can get the cloak parted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any confirmation that its a new cloak. In certain pics it looks longer, but not sure I'd trust that till I see a video review. I checked the description and nothing mentioned about a new style cloak. Guess we'll see when it comes out. Glad HT came around and offered this for everyone to have a chance at owning him. Scalpers be damned!

I haven't seen any confirmation that its a new cloak. In certain pics it looks longer, but not sure I'd trust that till I see a video review. I checked the description and nothing mentioned about a new style cloak. Guess we'll see when it comes out. Glad HT came around and offered this for everyone to have a chance at owning him. Scalpers be damned!
Yeah, I’ll wait for confirmation but if the length is more accurate I might try and get one.

Yeah, I’ll wait for confirmation but if the length is more accurate I might try and get one.

Yeah I hear that. The regular version is ok, works good if you have him in some sort of dynamic pose. But if he's just standing straight up, the cloak barely goes down to his ankles LOL

Hey Mike and whoever else,
I spoke with SS today with the same question. You WILL NOT be able to switch existing Anakin to new Anakin. You will have to cancel and reorder and lose your NRD. However, my NRD was refunded as they offered a one time courtesy. You may get lucky and get it back like me if you haven't burned that bridge yet. Good luck!

I need to make a choice fast. Final Flex Pay for the Regular Anakin is happening at the end of the week.

I like the Regular Portrait and the two sabers on the standard one...

But I prefer the base, and the cloak especially on the Dark Side Version. The portrait would also look menacing with the cloak on.

Man, I can't decide!!

This longer cloak thing I think is something people are building up in their heads and wanting to see it as being longer, because they’re hoping it’s longer.

I’m pretty sure it’s the same cloak.

SS Exclusive? I've heard that before. We'll see... I still think Popcultcha will get it. It will be all over ebay once released.

Yeah I guess you’re right I guess I shoulda said it’s a U.S. sideshow exclusive. But yeah popcultcha will probably get it too like the others of past years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking of getting two Anakin’s anyways so this works out great. I love base and Sith Eyes.

Imagine Sith Anakin posed next to ESB Vader. Shelf presence!!

The extra Dooku Saber and lame sticker base of the original release wasn't enough to make me not switch. We get the cool base and sweeping saber with the new release..and were all going to order Dooku..right!?? so the choice is easy....

I was thinking of getting two Anakin’s anyways so this works out great. I love base and Sith Eyes.

I bought it too. The regular can hang with Captain Rex phase 2 and the youngling slayer can duel the soon to be Ben Kenobi.

Back