1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that's a good thing. Means more opportunity to get one of these.

Definitely a good thing. It’s just the Sideshow “SSC” exclusives that dont get full distribution like the “HT” ones (which is fine too since it seems like less folks buy those).

Gave in and ordered this too. Even though with CA tax and shipping it came out to $303. But better than paying scalper price. Still have my regular Anakin unopened. I will decide which one to keep (or keep both) once the Sith version is here.

weird I cannot use my reward points for this order...reward points cannot be used for flex payments guys ?

There ya go.

SDCC and Toy Fair 'exclusives' are rarely if ever truly exclusive nor difficult to acquire.

I wonder how HT decide what is truly "exclusive"? It seems like they randomly produce a figure in very short supply every once in awhile just to scare people. I remember the bloody Finn stormtrooper sold out in a couple hours and it was history. Never came back and few if any waitlist conversions.

Part of me is almost tempted to ask Sideshow if I can change my order from the regular version to this one. Mainly for the longer cloak and better base. Thing is I’d rather not cough up the extra $30 for the character since I’m not a huge Anakin fan plus whatever the price would be to hunt down a regular sculpt.

I'm holding out for little Annie from the Phantom Menace, hopefully with the Jewish stereotype salesmen bug guy as a 2-pack.

I wonder how HT decide what is truly "exclusive"? It seems like they randomly produce a figure in very short supply every once in awhile just to scare people. I remember the bloody Finn stormtrooper sold out in a couple hours and it was history. Never came back and few if any waitlist conversions.

The worst one I remember was the 16 Iron Man VI's that were made for some show. Only 16! And they really only made 16. At least I think so, I never bothered to try and get one.

But that rarely happens.

'memba the Scarecrow and Nightmare Bats? Super exclusive during the madness of TDK. You can still get them. :lol

It seems this figure can be shipped to your address now. I got a new mail from SCC.

It seems this figure can be shipped to your address now. I got a new mail from SCC.
95e7d4e88ca7c1f9976f1e4f05dc565c.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Still a freakin NRD :pfft:

Sith eyes, slash effect, robot base and possibly longer cloak

Should I get this or regular version

Took me forever to find that one at close to retail

Back