1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i manged to get ahold of one of these sith ANAKIN`s awesome figure. i wasn`t going to go down that road again but i wanted a good anakin and obi-wan as i used to own the ss versions but was never happy with those ss releases as the sculpts and paint apps were crap.

It?s a long shot, but I figured I?d ask here too.... Does anyone on here have a box and tray for the hot toys Anakin that they?d be willing to part with? I picked up a loose figure and I?d love to be able to store it in a package. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im new around here, and I thought that I would share some pictures on the website of some of my figures.

This is my Sith Anakin or "Darth Vader" (before the breathing issues and helmet).

In my canon he uses a sith Lightsaber.

I gave mine the revenge of the sith darth vader saber. the one that he used in the very end when he was standing on the deck of the star destroyer looking at the death star. it's 1/6 scale and looks awesome with him on display. i think it was from a hasbro 12" anakin darth vader two pack that i scored it from. I repainted the hilt and it looks amazing.

I gave mine the revenge of the sith darth vader saber. the one that he used in the very end when he was standing on the deck of the star destroyer looking at the death star. it's 1/6 scale and looks awesome with him on display. i think it was from a hasbro 12" anakin darth vader two pack that i scored it from. I repainted the hilt and it looks amazing.

Do you have any pics of the saber?

I will try to take some later. also look into the medicom rah 1/6 revenge of the sith darth vader lightsaber...it's phenomenal and looks identical to the cheapo hasbro one but painted better lol.

Cool pic. [emoji41]

Thank you man.

It's a great figure.
You should remove the plastic strip around the neck though...

It sure is. Youre right about the plastic, I havent done so, just in case theres staining to the neck like ROTJ Luke on some figure. But Eventually I may remove his"neck brace".

I definitely like him better with the red lightsaber than the blue.
Me too. I also like posing him with the red Lightsaber in one hand, and the blue one in the other-- symbolizing his struggle between light and dark.

This one is nutty to me. Checked eBay sold and a brand new one went for $699 in US. Good luck to anyone searching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wanna see a poll of when everyone decided they need Anakin and Obi-Wan after sitting around forever. If you did some scavenging you could've probably had both Anakins and Obi-Wan for $650 total, maybe less, when people would selling.

Thanks for the offer. Needed the dark side one as I accidentally crushed mine. I was trying to get the box signed by the actor but couldn't go ahead with it being self-destroyed. Hard to find now given the figure being sold out.

I remember picking this up for $215 shipped with popcultha when it came around and wasn't sure I'd get my moneys worth until I opened. Now its my favorite prequel figure bar Maul, and probably the only prequel one I'll keep with him in the long run. Shame the base needs a dark room to really shine.

Back