1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinched from Facebook
7b6743a45d3c6a08da469fa3bd942dac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think the last few months brought in a lot of new collectors too. So after this, and regular Anakin, sold out a big wave came in and upped demand. He's a lead character without a lot of looks like Han, Luke, Leia etc.

yeah i findly got him a few months ago cool figure. i hate to say it but glad i got him. i didn`t think i would back down that path again. but so far got dooku yoda this and obi-wan. when cody and rex come out i will probable get them as well.

yeah i findly got him a few months ago cool figure. i hate to say it but glad i got him. i didn`t think i would back down that path again. but so far got dooku yoda this and obi-wan. when cody and rex come out i will probable get them as well.

It?s definitely a great figure. At the rate I?m going, I may as well buy Dooku to complete the prequels line since I have Qui Gon order and own the others

I think the last few months brought in a lot of new collectors too. So after this, and regular Anakin, sold out a big wave came in and upped demand. He's a lead character without a lot of looks like Han, Luke, Leia etc.

I'm sure the The Clone Wars announcements helped too. Him, RotS Obi-Wan, and Dooku are all going up, up, up.

Geeze I had to come here to make sure I wasn’t going crazy. I saw on Mercari someone selling it for nearly $700 and saw that 20 people had it in their cart. He was still in stock at sideshow not that long ago I thought. What a quick jump! Glad I grabbed him. Of course I was miffed that he came out so soon after regular Ani arrived but couldn’t turn it down. Now I’m really glad I did grab it.

Geeze I had to come here to make sure I wasn?t going crazy. I saw on Mercari someone selling it for nearly $700 and saw that 20 people had it in their cart. He was still in stock at sideshow not that long ago I thought. What a quick jump! Glad I grabbed him. Of course I was miffed that he came out so soon after regular Ani arrived but couldn?t turn it down. Now I?m really glad I did grab it.

I never even thought about ordering the regular version because i was really hoping they would make a dark side version. Now i just want Mace and i will be happy.

I passed on the dark side version since he has sith eyes for all of like 10 seconds of screen time in the movie. Regular will go well with Rex.

I passed on the dark side version since he has sith eyes for all of like 10 seconds of screen time in the movie. Regular will go well with Rex.

That's his best 10 seconds of acting though 😂😂😂

For real though, for me, I just think it looks cooler and fits in better with my Sith set up. So I prefer it. Plus that base is cool as hell.

Yeah i think it's the his best part too and i love how (at least in my display) it looks like his eye are glowing even from the other side of my living room.

He belongs to heroes shelf, so regular version fits better. If I have intention to place it on villains shelf, I'd go with Sith eyes version.

If anyone is selling Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) for a reasonable price (nothing over the top like on eBay, but something a little closer to the retail price, I?d be willing to pay up to 300) please DM me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back