1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the SS Sith Ani and the droid base is what I’m using. Just the top round portion of what the HT base is. Very smart on SS end.

Mine arrived last week from Sideshow. It's awesome and worth the wait! The light up lava effect in the base exceeds expectations. The flickering and glow is perfect.
Kind of ironic that I missed ordering from my usual and local source - Popcultcha - but got it far earlier from Sideshow. The extra $ spent was worth it in that regard.

PC email told me end of this month, 30th to be exact. Until past that date I am not rocking the boat.

PC expects it in at the end of the month, or that's when they intend to answer all their emails? :lol

Believe it or not, I still have not received an answer to my one email inquiry in 24 days.

Getting mine next week. SSC has these in stock, can't believe they are still around, maybe double dipping so soon with an Ani was the reason?

Anyway, this will turn out to be a grail for a lot of folks over time IMO. I just don't see HT making another Sith Ani with this base as it was an exclusive accessory. We'll see... they may do a BD Obi with droid base.

I cant believe Hot Toys ***d us over on this one. They should have made Anakin DX16 or DX17 and gave us the Good Version and Bad Version with the lava base , or maybe Darkside Anakin and Battle Damaged Anakin or a ROTS Cyborg Vader.

anyways , i decided to order just the good version and skipped this allthough I will regret that down the track

I mean all you’d really have to do is get this version and a parted out regular Anakin sculpt if it matters that much to you. They’re essentially the same figures besides the sculpt and base.

I mean all you’d really have to do is get this version and a parted out regular Anakin sculpt if it matters that much to you. They’re essentially the same figures besides the sculpt and base.
I have both... hes my favorite character

Didn’t want to collect PT, but this one looked so good in pictures... today I got it - and it’s f’in perfection. One of my favorite figures already. Even the cloak needs almost no futzing to look good... I’m amazed.
cb7c44d8dea0c556c25374cc3a326094.jpg

They said the 30th to me, if I don't hear anything by then I'll be firing off an email for sure.

As people have pointed out this could totally have been a DX if they had mixed the two sets and made the eyes movable. It’s that good.
And btw I’m happy to see that they made the cloak on this one the correct length.
2ddb0eacfeb185ca843c30b8bf59a7fc.jpg

Just made my first hot toys purchase with this figure.Tried to resist and stay with LOTR only but the dark side is too tempting. Looks like I need a Vader now too ugh lol

Back