1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did put him on a payment plan when I saw the email, but about 10 minutes later I just outright cancelled. I won't be able to keep up with PO payments if Daredevil or Jyn aren't too far behind.

If it's meant to be, I'll pick him up later. If not, there's always the Infinity War version.

That's how I'm feeling about Wonder Woman. There's so much releasing now, that I might have to cancel her and wait for the Justice League version...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I'm feeling about Wonder Woman. There's so much releasing now, that I might have to cancel her and wait for the Justice League version...

That's the good thing about the super hero figures. There's always another version around the corner.

I have the First Avenger Cap shield. It is indeed plastic. However, I sprayed it with a matte clear coat so it wouldn't flake.

Not even close - First Avenger, Avengers, and Rescue Cap all have plastic shields.

Well I stand corrected then. I just checked and you're right. I still doubt they'll re-do and old Cap. They'll just keep putting out new versions. I don't think Cap is as popular as the characters they've redone as DX figures. I could be wrong, but I just doubt Cap sells well internationally compared to Iron Man or Batman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The exclusive original suit Cap from Winter Soldier had a metal shield. But the head is terrible. I have that figure with the First Avenger head. Would love to see them revisit it with a better head, as that is my favorite Cap suit. But I'm not sure they would go to that well a third time (though technically, the suit in Winter Soldier has some minor differences from the First Avenger one, represented in the HT figure).

The exclusive original suit Cap from Winter Soldier had a metal shield. But the head is terrible. I have that figure with the First Avenger head. Would love to see them revisit it with a better head, as that is my favorite Cap suit. But I'm not sure they would go to that well a third time (though technically, the suit in Winter Soldier has some minor differences from the First Avenger one, represented in the HT figure).

The head on my winter soldier ex cracked right where the nose meets the helmet. Might be a way to fix it but it's not a priority i'm using one of my unhelmeted scuplts on it right now

Well I stand corrected then. I just checked and you're right. I still doubt they'll re-do and old Cap. They'll just keep putting out new versions. I don't think Cap is as popular as the characters they've redone as DX figures. I could be wrong, but I just doubt Cap sells well internationally compared to Iron Man or Batman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah - I think he's fairly popular for hot toys, but would never expect them to do a new version of a previous figure for him (that seems really rare anyway).

Unfortunate that both TFA and Avengers Cap have flaking issues on the shield (I've not touched mine in a long time and they are flaking just standing in the display case).

The Cap I actually really want is the Star Spangled Man version. But the boat has long set sail on that one. I'm not a rich man and I need to really hunto to find good deals.

The Cap I actually really want is the Star Spangled Man version. But the boat has long set sail on that one. I'm not a rich man and I need to really hunto to find good deals.

Really? Does it go for that much on the aftermarket? I remember when Sideshow couldn't get rid of that thing and they were selling it dirt cheap for the longest time.

Really? Does it go for that much on the aftermarket? I remember when Sideshow couldn't get rid of that thing and they were selling it dirt cheap for the longest time.

They generally still go for 200-250. But since I can't do payment plans on ebay I have to watch for a good deal. For example, no box. I display out of box and don't care about resale value.

Chose to do the $10 pack out. Really don't want to risk damaging this box :0

Back