1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine charges on Wednesday. It's been so long since I got a new figure and I cannot wait.

I hadn't received any notifications since last week's about it shipping in 2 weeks and since it seems like folks are getting their shipping notices I checked my order. Apparently it arrived in their warehouses early and I'm eligible for early processing as soon as today. lol

I had already paid in full via PayPal when I preordered so I naturally went with the early processing so it hopefully ships by Wednesday!

I hadn't received any notifications since last week's about it shipping in 2 weeks and since it seems like folks are getting their shipping notices I checked my order. Apparently it arrived in their warehouses early and I'm eligible for early processing as soon as today. lol

I had already paid in full via PayPal when I preordered so I naturally went with the early processing so it hopefully ships by Wednesday!

I had to "accept" the early processing. Check to see if you got an email on that.

I haven't gotten a figure since the Civil War Winter Soldier! Cannot wait for this guy to ship! Hopefully he ships tomorrow when they charge me then should have it by the following Tuesday!!

Sideshow's shipping prices make no sense. Doc Strange and Falcon were $10 and Drax was $20. And would they please ship him already!!!! This wait is killing me.

Sideshow just charged my card!! Now just anxiously checking my inbox for that coveted shipping notice and tracking number!!! :panic:

Looks like mine will be coming early September. It seems far away but I was honestly expecting him to come closer to November.

Hmm no shipping notification. They said it should ship today after payment, and they charged my card already sooooo, yeah. Wonder what's up :huh

Hmm no shipping notification. They said it should ship today after payment, and they charged my card already sooooo, yeah. Wonder what's up :huh
I am sure you will get the shipping notice later today. I usually get the email after 8 pm pacific time.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

According to my credit card I've been charged, Sideshow still shows "Processing" and no shipping notice. Always seems to go this way tho.

I don't understand how Sideshow's shipping rate has gone up to $20. Considering they don't packout, everything pretty much costs the same, my guess is taxes went up in California and export tax as well, or they're just trying to make a few more dollars.

Back