1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh! Never gotten an early processing email, and the first time it happens it's for a figure I'm gonna be forced to cancel!

Had to contact support. I got the early processing message on my account, but it said it was going to charge me $168 even though I only owe $89. I love Strange, but that was not going to happen haha

I didn't get the email, but I moved up the payment to the 16th on the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got the early processing notice too. Pleasant surprise. I think the last one I got Alien Warrior way over a year ago.

"Early" arrival here too - can't wait. I really need to go buy another Detolf or 3 ASAP....

Got an early processing notice too. LOL SSC must want to empty the warehouse for incoming $$$$

Got some HT "gloved hands" parted out from Monkey Depot - they're brown with long cuffs - maybe from SW fig? Guess I'd better get to work painting them yellow/gold. Just a way to change up the display when I feel like it, since DS doesn't wear them in the film.

Sorry to hear you have to cancel...
Can you maybe put him on a payment plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did put him on a payment plan when I saw the email, but about 10 minutes later I just outright cancelled. I won't be able to keep up with PO payments if Daredevil or Jyn aren't too far behind.

If it's meant to be, I'll pick him up later. If not, there's always the Infinity War version.

Back