1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley quinn is just barley coming in on the 15th. So it will be a month or so

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

925623f910b068bf3c75219c1f928b8b.jpg

Dormammu...I have come to bargain...

Safe to say that this is by far the best cloak Hot Toys has produced...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic! It's safe to say that this will be one of my favorite figures and I don't even have him yet. :lol

sweet! i think i may enjoy this(if i get eventually) more than i did the movie :rotfl

was gonna wait for the mezco 1/12th but thats far off and the need for a high quality strange is tempting me...

I keep watching my email daily to see if any notice about Strange has come out! Sucked this morning got an email from SS that had the subject of "The Heroes you deserve are on their way...." Got super excited until I opened it and saw it was just my notification my NDRs for Gladiator Hulk and Tactical Suit Batman had been processed...... I cant wait for this guy to get here! :impatient:

925623f910b068bf3c75219c1f928b8b.jpg

Dormammu...I have come to bargain...

Safe to say that this is by far the best cloak Hot Toys has produced...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome, can't get over how good it looks! :yess: Possibly my new favourite figure! :rock

Wish the UK retailers would get this in already :impatient: Gonna be a few more months of waiting!! :gah:

I'm sorry is I used to say HarleyQuinn was the figure of the year... THIS is Fig of the year, by all means... the quality of the sculpt, the cloak, the box, the accesories, is superlative...
I posed the cloak apart on a different base as I think makes it feel like they're two figures [emoji28]
1e88517f168f45101cde001911c9bd80.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I
I posed the cloak apart on a different base as I think makes it feel like they're two figures [emoji28]
1e88517f168f45101cde001911c9bd80.jpg

great idea! it also shows off the costume very well.

I wonder if anyone will make a glass case for the cloak...
doctor-strange-cloak.jpg

I'm kinda shocked that Mister Doctor isn't getting a new(er) outfit for Infinity War... Kinda makes me want to take a chance at this instead of waiting for the next one. He'll get an updated outfit eventually, right? :lol

I'm kinda shocked that Mister Doctor isn't getting a new(er) outfit for Infinity War... Kinda makes me want to take a chance at this instead of waiting for the next one. He'll get an updated outfit eventually, right? :lol

I'm getting this one because I am not sure I want an "upgraded" outfit; this one hits on all cylinders of the classic look so well. The gloves we see in the Ragnarok trailer are the only things missing from the classic look; but I am not sure he really looks better with them and the scared hands are so much part of his story I like him without them. I love the solo movie look, it's perfect. Sometimes I wait on the next version of a figure, but this isn't one of those times.

Getting impatient given how awesome the photos showing up of this guy are. (Especially since I'll likely be getting mine even later than most of you guys given I'm in the UK) Hah! I've got to admit I was semi-planning on displaying my guy with the cloak hovering nearby - glad to see it works as a separate piece.

Urgh, in the meantime the giant licensed 1/3 scale Doctor Strange from that other company has opened it's PO. With new highly tempting photos. :horror If I had that kind of cash to drop on 1 item I'd be sorely tempted - it looks ridiculously amazing outfit-wise - however for that kind of cash I could pick up Hulkbuster several times over, so I'm not going to to even contemplate it. (Let alone the where-the-hell-would-I-put-it issue!)

Link for anyone who's curious:
https://dollios.us/shop/step1.php?number=271&b_code=B20170630020658

Back