1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question is do I need it too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. :D Just look at his awesomeness...

19905421_10154677858387344_6410201607084652690_n.jpg

I'd wait until it's actually out to order it, so you don't suffer the wait with money already spent like the rest of us XD

I'd wait until it's actually out to order it, so you don't suffer the wait with money already spent like the rest of us XD

That's my plan. The wait won't be as bad and I'll still keep the anticipation to spend the money on him haha

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need this... help. :lol

The question is do I need it too?

Well, none of us "need" any of these figures. BUT, I haven't looked forward to a MCU figure as much as I have this one in a while. Not only is Dr Strange visually fresh compared to the rest of my MCU collection, it looks like the quality of this figure is amazing. The figure also represents a really good stand alone film, and the design honors the classic comic book look too. The presentation from the stand to the accessories are also really good, I doubt we will get nearly as much specific Doctor Strange extras in an Infinity War release; so I think this version will be the one to have.

Now, the question is when is this going to start shipping in the US?

Come on sideshow!!! Start shipping the good doctor already!!! All these awesome pictures I see here and on ig are making the wait unbearable. The figuarts is helping me with the wait but it's still not the same

Back