1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Iron Throne: Porcelain White Edition. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if serious or not...

Yeah, I bought it too, from this guy, in the alley. He showed me a photo on his laptop so I threw money at him. He said he would brb and drove off. I assume that with everyone talking about it, this is what a "flex" "pay" is. I guess I'll be getting it soon, hopefully.

Yeah, I bought it too, from this guy, in the alley. He showed me a photo on his laptop so I threw money at him. He said he would brb and drove off. I assume that with everyone talking about it, this is what a "flex" "pay" is. I guess I'll be getting it soon, hopefully.

:lol made my day

You guys are funny. I didn't post but I did order this. I finally did see Doctor Strange the other day. It's the first marvel movie I did not see in theatres but I enjoyed how different it was and Benedict was superb with the rest of the cast and effects were amazing. Ordered and cannot wait for it to arrive whenever that will be.

I flex payed a hooker that way once... :dunno

Now that I've seen the movie I have to admit the Doctor Strange figure looks a bit off to me. His face seems a bit too wide, and there's something not quite right about the nose. Like everybody else I was dazzled by the outfit, but now that I'm really looking at it the face isn't quite right to me. I may actually pass on this one and wait for the inevitable second version Hot toys will do for Doctor Strange 2.

Now that I've seen the movie I have to admit the Doctor Strange figure looks a bit off to me. His face seems a bit too wide, and there's something not quite right about the nose. Like everybody else I was dazzled by the outfit, but now that I'm really looking at it the face isn't quite right to me. I may actually pass on this one and wait for the inevitable second version Hot toys will do for Doctor Strange 2.

Sorry, that's crazy. The head sculpt on the prototype is perfection.
If the final figure comes close to the proto, it will be the definitive Dr. Strange.

Not to mention, I would prefer to have him in my collection before 2021,
when said Dr. Strange 2 figure may or may not actually be produced.

No way. This is one of the best sculpts behind Old Han HT has ever shown.

What did you smoke? ;) Take a second look please.

Just PO'd this fig at SSC and a 5% off coupon popped up for him - cool. Not a huge favorite character of mine, but IMO this fig - with that scene-stealing cloak - and all the accessories - just too good to pass re an iconic figure:clap. 'Cept now I'll be on the hunt for some gloves!:monkey3

Think maybe I'll do a small display w. the MCU "magic/dimension workers" - SW, DS, maybe Hela? Hafta see who gets introduced into the MCU, and what they do. Shame the Ancient One doesn't seem to be being released.:(

I just saw Dr. Strange and I really enjoyed it. I was never a big Strange fan so put off seeing it. After watching the movie I agree with the above posters that the headsculpt is spot on.

I just saw Dr. Strange and I really enjoyed it. I was never a big Strange fan so put off seeing it. After watching the movie I agree with the above posters that the headsculpt is spot on.

Spot on indeed. I never cared much for Dr. Strange either, but between a damn near perfect film and a damn near perfect figure, he will have a place on my shelf and in my heart. :love

I still have not ordered this. I may just buy a parted out eye of agamotto and wait to see if they release an Infinity War version.

Back