1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool ad in hong kong :cool:

FB_IMG_1476537025024.jpg

Generally good reviews coming out overall! Even more excited to see the movie (opening night tickets), which in turn will most likely make me more excited for the figure (PO'd on BBTS)

BTW, Does anyone else here think this figure may come out sooner than what Sideshow and BBTS say? It's just a feeling I had, but it makes way more sense to release this sooner than almost a year since the movie's release

Generally good reviews coming out overall! Even more excited to see the movie (opening night tickets), which in turn will most likely make me more excited for the figure (PO'd on BBTS)

BTW, Does anyone else here think this figure may come out sooner than what Sideshow and BBTS say? It's just a feeling I had, but it makes way more sense to release this sooner than almost a year since the movie's release

Its anybodies guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt it most of these are around 6 months to a year before they ship. We are still waiting for Civil War figures.

Doubt it most of these are around 6 months to a year before they ship. We are still waiting for Civil War figures.

Yeah.. The mark 46 isn't due out until next summer. Ugh.

I guess time is the price you pay when you want all of these figures and want them done right.

Well I enjoyed the film enough to justify my earlier impulsive PO!

(It's looking more than likely that I'll pick up another... As well as my intended kitbash using the sorcerer supreme regalia I can think of a few ways to do a civvie Strange too...)

I really enjoyed this movie, much more than any other MCU film actually. It made me want the Ancient One figure that was teased, she was such a great character :clap

I really enjoyed this movie, much more than any other MCU film actually. It made me want the Ancient One figure that was teased, she was such a great character :clap
Now this sounds great! :) Gonna see it tomorrow so hopefully I'll like it too! Gosh, can't wait! :D

Movie is great. I enjoy it very much. Looking forward to this figure, i'm glad i pull the trigger and PO some time ago.

Ordered this guy and used some RP to bring it down to about 200 even. I'm sure I'll love the movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back