1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed the movie a lot! Will be very interested in seeing how Strange and his world fit in to the larger MCU from here on out :D Very tempted to PO this figure now but I might hold off for a while yet :p

So Strange is a must see? (Obviously no details, lol, but enjoyed?)
OMG yes go see it please :lol It's brilliant, if you liked the MCU so far you'll love this too :) It topped my favourite MCU movies list and DS is now my favourite character :lol
Enjoyed the movie a lot! Will be very interested in seeing how Strange and his world fit in to the larger MCU from here on out :D Very tempted to PO this figure now but I might hold off for a while yet :p
You should order this excellent 'great value for money' figure :monkey3
We'llfind out in about 2 hours! :D
:yess:

I forget, are pre-orders like Doctor strange eligible for reward points? Any coupons work for this?

OMG yes go see it please :lol It's brilliant, if you liked the MCU so far you'll love this too :) It topped my favourite MCU movies list and DS is now my favourite character :lol

You should order this excellent 'great value for money' figure :monkey3

I'm not quite getting the feeling that you liked it :lol. I will put it on the list (whenever I actually do decide to go to the movies, lol). I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on getting this figure, but the more I see the pics, the more I might be tempted.

I forget, are pre-orders like Doctor strange eligible for reward points? Any coupons work for this?

Jay, I have "pending points" on my IM MK VI Diecast pre-order that comes out next year (if that is what you are asking). So my guess is yes, but best to contact SS just to be sure I know what I am talking about, lol. That way it is 100% accurate :)

I'm not quite getting the feeling that you liked it :lol. I will put it on the list (whenever I actually do decide to go to the movies, lol). I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on getting this figure, but the more I see the pics, the more I might be tempted.
Haha :rotfl :monkey3

I bet when you see it you'll order it :lol so you should really go asap :lecture You won't regret it

Alright, I gotta say, the movie was great. :D Enjoyed it a lot and I'm really glad to have Strange on preorder already. :)

Rewards Points can be applied, but the likes of monthly codes and spook specials generally on apply to older stuff.

I should be going to the movie today and when spooktacular is over I'll likely order. I'm up to $49 savings now.

Loved the film, and looking forward to the figure - it's so near perfect I can only hope it stays that way! (My only nitpick on that front is an old long-held one; Hot Toys doesn't have a tall slim body, and they're unlikely to get one any time soon given how long this has been an issue. The hospital scene towards the end especially highlighted how long and lean the guys physique is.)

I'm horribly tempted by the Ancient One figure that's been hinted at - despite my worries over what they might have done with the character I thought she was one of the best things in the film (and in a very successfully carried out Marvel film that's quite an achievement!)

Just used some of my reward points to pre order this one, super excited about this figure.

I did, however, learn that you can't do a payment plan with Sideshow that's under a $30 payment per month. I guess you have to pay all up front if you want the figure for more than half off. Weird.

Really enjoyed the movie. Yeah sure it has all the typical superhero movie tropes, but along with Ant-Man it's nice to have fresh movies not devoted to Steve, Tony and a lesser extent Thor.

As a 3d movie I think it's the best I've seen.. Was made for it. After spook is over I think I'll be ordering the figure.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Loved the film
Loved the movie. Need the figure.
Just used some of my reward points to pre order this one, super excited about this figure.
:yess: Congrats!
Really enjoyed the movie
I wonder if we can hope for a Mordo figure. *_*
Oh please yesss :pray:
I'm horribly tempted by the Ancient One figure that's been hinted at
I hope she gets announced, she was fantastic in the movie :clap

Back