1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this a few days ago but I contacted Sideshow on Friday afternoon. They told me there was a delay in them getting their shipment and don't expect them until sometime between Monday-Thursday this week and they have the labels all printed and will put on and shipped the second they get the figures.

I was told they had them and were processing all orders as quickly as possible, that was Thursday, they charged me on the 16th, still no shipment. Going to contact them tomorrow about upgrading shipping for free and see what they're willing to do.

I was told they had them and were processing all orders as quickly as possible, that was Thursday, they charged me on the 16th, still no shipment. Going to contact them tomorrow about upgrading shipping for free and see what they're willing to do.

Was thinking the same thing, definitely let us know what they say about the free shipping. Was thinking about trying to get them to do a much quicker shipping for the price they charged me as well. I really haven't had to deal with their customer service all that much so I'm wondering how they would handle this. Didn't ask for anything when I spoke with them Friday

Well its been 3 business days since Sideshow assured me that my order had arrived in their warehouse and was in the process of being sent out along with all the other orders. 3 business days since they assured me that everything that has been said here was just a rumor and that they would definitely be getting my order out within 3 days.

Today I tried calling to complain and their phone system is conveniently offline.

Maybe Sideshow needs to employ more packers?

After all, many hands make light work.

giphy.gif

Mine's on the way now from KGH.

Hmm tried to IM and call customer support at Sideshow to see if I could get two day shipping on Doctor even if I had to pay for it and still customer support says they are closed.....

Well its been 3 business days since Sideshow assured me that my order had arrived in their warehouse and was in the process of being sent out along with all the other orders. 3 business days since they assured me that everything that has been said here was just a rumor and that they would definitely be getting my order out within 3 days.

Today I tried calling to complain and their phone system is conveniently offline.

Yeah they've completely bungled this "early arrival protocol". They should've just kept to their original schedule and all of this would've been avoided so no one would be expecting it to have shipped out last week. They only have themselves to blame for the displeased customer emails they are going to get.

What really sticks in my craw is the email they sent: "Your order for Doctor Strange (XXXXXX) is eligible for early processing on August 16th, 2017. Would you like us to charge $62.880* on that day and then ship it to you right away?". What do they think right away means? If there was a delay to the early arrival (sounds weird when you say that), the least they could've done is sent out an email and not charged my card on the 16th. :nono

Looking forward to unboxing this Strange figure later today. I have high expectations and don't expect to be dissapointed.

This was on facebook about 6 hours ago.

Hello All. Live chat and our phone systems are still out of service at this time. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the maintenance is taking longer than anticipated. We do have a small number of staff answering e-mail inquiries and we expect to be back online later today. Please e-mail [email protected] in the meantime should you require assistance. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
... we blame the eclipse.

This was on facebook about 6 hours ago.

Hello All. Live chat and our phone systems are still out of service at this time. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the maintenance is taking longer than anticipated. We do have a small number of staff answering e-mail inquiries and we expect to be back online later today. Please e-mail [email protected] in the meantime should you require assistance. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
... we blame the eclipse.

i.e. "someone cut the phone cord please...."

So I chatted with a representative for awhile today, assuring me that she saw the shipment in the warehouse and that it would have gone out today if not for the system crash and will definitely go out tomorrow.

Then I get an email saying they wont even charge me for 2 days until the figure arrives in the warehouse and that it will go out after that (they charged me on the 16th.)

I'm not going to lie; I'm pretty pissed right now.

I'm not one to ever look for free stuff, but they should really offer everyone who paid last week $5-10 in rewards points as a "we're sorry" for the debacle.

I don't mind waiting for something, it's all part of the hobby, but to say something is going out early, take people's money, not send it out early, and then several different reasons as to why it hasn't gone out is kind of BS. Whatever, it gets here when it gets here, but it just seems like the right thing to do.

Wonder if they'll give me the pack out option for free because of this whole mess

Back