1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Question!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

___

Movie has characters.
Characters have motivation.
You have to understand how the character would act in that situation.

I understand that this question may be redundant because of the Crossbones and Yellowjacket fiasco... but what are the chances of seeing a Kaecillius figure? 0 to none?
I actually liked him in the film... :pray:

Preordered this guy. He's just too friggin' nice looking all around not to have in the collection. Don't have the first clue where to put him though, lol.

Going to see the movie Saturday and hoping it's really good, as I'm seeing so much love for it already.

Saw the film tonight... so stoked for this figure! Loved BC as Strange and the cloak really stole the show. Can't wait until this is in my collection!

LOL I'll see film this weekend - keep reading about how funny this cloak is - LOL I may end up POing because maybe it's like getting 2 characters - DS and the cloak? :lol

Holy cow that movie freaked my mind! So so so so glad I preordered this figure! The movie definitely merits it

Yep, glad I pulled the trigger. Outstanding movie.

While it has some Marvel 'formula', it also is very different than any MCU to date. Really enjoyed it.

Much like AntMan, when I first heard about it, I was underwhelmed. Knew next to nothing about the character.

It will rank high in my list of favorites.

I love that cloak. Imo it was the actual star of the movie. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

OK, just got back:). Still feel there are other Marvel films that are superior, overall....but, but, IMO DS is way way up there:clap, and IMO Benedict was just - great:clap. Not a big fan of his, but - wow. Lots of things I loved about this movie:love including the cloak:lol.
Hope folks can see it soon because we were one happy audience and don't see many movies that get applauded like that.

OK, yeah - is there an Infinity Stone that could send me more money?:cool: DS is now on the "plan to PO" list and anyway who's to say whether his next fig will have all the accessories - loved the "magic" in the film.

Just noticed something:

The cloak is a much darker red in the movie.

benedict-cumberbatch-films-doctor-strange-in-nyc-first-pics-02.jpg

14257624_10153803664982344_3415619962682766891_o.jpg

They need to fix that.

This movie had such great potential but was rushed. I seriously dont understand how it has a 91% on rotten tomatoes with all the flaws it has. I do recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D as the special effects were amazing! Id give it a c+, still on the fence about the figure.

Back