1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers - Iron Man Mark 7 (Diecast? Repaints?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New HT store? Exclusives for the store?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

MARK 6 ROPPONGI EDITION

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/sakiyomi/3551.html

HT4.jpg

I would say mk 42 and chromed midas are next.

Honestly looks to me like they are trying to make one last use of the older molds for the plastic versions of these figures as "store exclusives" before they release the newer diecast versions and can never use the old molds again.

If I am right then the next two will be the MK V and MK VII

Honestly looks to me like they are trying to make one last use of the older molds for the plastic versions of these figures as "store exclusives" before they release the newer diecast versions and can never use the old molds again.

If I am right then the next two will be the MK V and MK VII

I'm with the two posters above you. I also think it'll be the Mk42 and the electro-plated Midas. Possibly the remnants of the Shanghai and SS exclusive releases.

I'd gladly welcome another release of the chrome midas. I still want him. And while I would guess 42 and chrome midas will be the other 2, it also wouldn't surprise me if one may be something different.

yes i did (from ebay Shanghai edition) and i noticed the fading already started out of box. maybe it was a rush job then. saw a HK collector showed his pic on the fading at butt area too.

they simplified the flaps...few other new stuff like repulsior hands, see this link

Is that for a fact? Did you get one the re-releases?

yes i did (from ebay Shanghai edition) and i noticed the fading already started out of box. maybe it was a rush job then. saw a HK collector showed his pic on the fading at butt area too.

they simplified the flaps...few other new stuff like repulsior hands, see this link

That's no consideration at all for us collectors. :(

Any known fading issue regarding the chromed midas? Mine is still ok here.

Back