1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but considering the 1st Hulkbuster is MK44, no reason why Stark wouldn't designate the new one a Mark as well. Plus just because it's rumored Banner is using it, doesn't mean it was made for him. Circumstances may arise for the need for Banner to don it rather than Stark hopping in again due to some rumors floating around. But we shall see soon enough. And I'm looking forward to it.... Only movie I'm excited for this year.

All good points.

Finding this guy for a good price has been a pain. I'm watching an auction right now, hopefully I win it for a decent price. Any thing I should watch out for with this guy? And can anyone recommend me a good TS headsculpt?

Question, I've ordered this figure from BBTS. This is my first iron man and it may be the only one that doesn't come with a Tony Stark head. Where do I go about getting a TS head sculpt? Is onesixthkit good? I was about to purchase one from that site

Question, I've ordered this figure from BBTS. This is my first iron man and it may be the only one that doesn't come with a Tony Stark head. Where do I go about getting a TS head sculpt? Is onesixthkit good? I was about to purchase one from that site

Onesixthkit is THE place to buy your 1/6 supplies - especially headsculpts.

Anyone know what is the average ship time ($4 rate) from bbts to the east coast?

I'm in NH and the transit time for me on my last order was over a week with the $4 shipping option. The package bounced all over the place, certainly doesn't go directly to the destination.

Their website states 3-8 business days and they normally provide a delivery estimate during the checkout process.

Edit: Ordered this figure from BBTS and the ETA with $4 shipping was actually 6-9 business days, not the 3-8 advertised. I chose Fed-Ex for an extra $10 because I'm impatient. I also figure the longer that it's in transit and the more time it changes hands the more likely it is to receive damage.

Last edited:
Had zero interest in getting this figure until I made the mistake(?) of combing through this thread. Instantly ordered at BBTS after seeing shots like these:

Its a very underrated figure IMO and my favorite suit. Only downside is it doesn't come with a headsculpt. I grabbed the OSK 5.0 head and neck collar piece from ebay to complete the look. The base is very unique as well.

Yeah it’s a great figure

View attachment 409562
AFFB354E-91C0-4633-B1D8-51F61ADB2912.jpeg

Just got this figure for arounda little over $200 MISB. Looking at pics before wasnt to keen to get it with all the gaps in certain areas but now having it in my hands...I'm blown away! Now I cant go baco to the classic looking armors. Organic all the way!
5fb55416e59ebed1c8cb94900d2e0e0d.jpg
9c3b39ff741d3a2371f37b73aa8bdfff.jpg
4a2fb0ea92ea32f45102e536cbcdac5d.jpg
cdb5bc34ba640a3454f5b862542d40b2.jpg
4fa5690c838b2a1d2a1a2129b7191fbd.jpg
0a7191b3011664d973727e4d5efa74fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back