1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted this for years but never found it below €400, dropped out of the hobby for 2 years soon after for various reasons, got back into it in January this year and Clipper King sent me his, got it today, finally and **** its savage.

Iron5.jpg

Congrats. It’s my second favorite suit and second favorite figure. Looks great

Wanted this for years but never found it below €400, dropped out of the hobby for 2 years soon after for various reasons, got back into it in January this year and Clipper King sent me his, got it today, finally and **** its savage.

Nice pic!

I have an extra one of these new sealed in a mint shipper that I'm going to list in the Commerce section later tonight if anyone is interested.

I still love this armor and it's organic look, still one of my favorites!

I have an extra one of these new sealed in a mint shipper that I'm going to list in the Commerce section later tonight if anyone is interested.

I still love this armor and it's organic look, still one of my favorites!

How do you have a spare one like?

In many ways I wish I got this suit now for my AoU display, as I ended up getting the 43 in quarter scale as well as sixth scale...

How do you have a spare one like?

I ordered my first one from Hong Kong which came with a beat up art box (which lately seams to happen to me often) so I ordered another from BBTS. The plan was to keep the mint and sell the damaged box one, but decided to just keep the damaged box and sell the mint one on.

I ordered my first one from Hong Kong which came with a beat up art box (which lately seams to happen to me often) so I ordered another from BBTS. The plan was to keep the mint and sell the damaged box one, but decided to just keep the damaged box and sell the mint one on.

That's a lot of work for a mint box haha.

Must of been a **** HK seller, all my packages come in 300 sheets of bubble wrap and a massive hard box.

Must of been a **** HK seller, all my packages come in 300 sheets of bubble wrap and a massive hard box.

Oh, no it was Timecent (one of the best IMO) and his packaging is bulletproof, but the USPS could destroy a package in cased in Vibranium. :dunno

Oh, no it was Timecent (one of the best IMO) and his packaging is bulletproof, but the USPS could destroy a package in cased in Vibranium. :dunno

That sucks, glad our Ireland postal service is good here.

Some pics I took.
Iron2.jpg

And because why not :)
Clip Sig.jpg

Back