1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.instagram.com/series209
7E38D263-B819-4EF2-860A-C2E9E27608FD.jpg

9B015113-BF30-4728-8DB5-61C8FA4CAD0D.jpeg

B55BC6CC-6C19-4CE1-8BF5-EBD09615C724.jpg

A7319B91-8992-4948-9AA1-A269EA28F6D8.jpeg

I found my 45 was faded. It is not as shine as before. Is it because the metal colour was oxidize?

Show us pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67dbac.jpg

I often hold the ass to move the waist. Finally, I found those area were faded. I did not mean the red colour. I mean the shining. So call "die cast"! Must worse than pink underwear plastic version. Faded shining, peel off......

67dbac.jpg

I often hold the ass to move the waist. Finally, I found those area were faded. I did not mean the red colour. I mean the shining. So call "die cast"! Must worse than pink underwear plastic version. Faded shining, peel off......

Yeah I don't see much beyond light glare.

You cray cray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Looks fine to me. You can compare the colours on the back torso to the Butt.

67dbac.jpg

Either that's a terrible photo or you're over exaggerating, cause that looks fine...

You mean lower than retail? Probably not gonna happen with 'sold out' item.
If you mean lower than current premium + price, then good luck hunting.

There are still some places that still have this in stock.. so I still will wait lol. I'm in no rush. It's a great figure, but with no headsculpt and not that many accessories, I don't want to go for it just yet at the current price.

There are still some places that still have this in stock.. so I still will wait lol. I'm in no rush. It's a great figure, but with no headsculpt and not that many accessories, I don't want to go for it just yet at the current price.
I agree. It's a shame it didn't come with really any notable accessory. The stand I feel is pretty good though. I used to have this one but I sold it. I kind of want to pick it up again but am waiting patiently for the right deal.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back