1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
resistance_is_futile_stickers-r13cb1ea9e18b4bb9ba388268c088d3bc_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

I just thought it was the cool thing to do. Isn't everybody doing this with the 45?

Lol, jk. I got a replacement and had to destroy the defective one, for sideshow.

Sorry man, its a liquid goop right now. After those pics were taken, i submerged the whole body in a small tank of acetone and now its a liquid goop. Minus the diecast

Lol, those were crushed in a press at my work. They wanted it destroyed, so i went above and beyond. However, the acetone did take the paint clean off the diecast and it had a nice shine to it

Awesome! How do you pop the neck off?

It comes off with enough effort. If you want to use tools but obviously don't want to scratch the paint I suggest using a small flat heat screwdriver with some electrical tape on the end. Pry it off from the back and be sure to take off the chest RT switch/battery cover. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about, works like a charm!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 302
Thanks!

Getting neck off: Use a pair of pliers on the ball joint end......gently apply pressure and it pops right off.

It comes off with enough effort. If you want to use tools but obviously don't want to scratch the paint I suggest using a small flat heat screwdriver with some electrical tape on the end. Pry it off from the back and be sure to take off the chest RT switch/battery cover. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about, works like a charm!

I wonder if this can be done with the 42.

Back