1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There, to clear Mark43's scandal ;)

image.jpeg

Congrats :clap

Great flying pose :lecture

Thanks Brainiac :duff
Took me awhile to to get the pose right and take the picture at a proper angle, although I still need improvement.
Would like to see pictures of your collection too :postpics:
Haha and of course your notorious gifs :cool:

Damn, I had originally passed on this figure but now that I'm seeing all of these photos, I'm thinking I may have to jump on this. The paint job looks incredible.

Do it! I promise you won't regret it. :hi5:

Very popular figure is expect him to.sell out at some point soon. There are a small handful of pictures on this tread on total that cature this paint job accurately. The paint is just such a nice crimson red. Every picture looks lighter including my own. But in hand this thing is breathtaking.

Very popular figure is expect him to.sell out at some point soon. There are a small handful of pictures on this tread on total that cature this paint job accurately. The paint is just such a nice crimson red. Every picture looks lighter including my own. But in hand this thing is breathtaking.

Agreed on all points which is why I bought 5. I'm a sweaty, what can I say, lol. Maybe not the best pictures but I like them:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 420
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 421
5?? Wow. I remember the days when I would double up on shoes, but why so many? Not judging, just curious.

5?? Wow. I remember the days when I would double up on shoes, but why so many? Not judging, just curious.

Well 2 reasons really. 1. Because it's an incredibly dynamic figure that shot up to my favorite IM suit to date (including PO's) and secondly, not trying to sound like an elitist, but because I can. Oh and just FYI, I'm using a Soap Reactor for Ultron Prime, Mk. XLV and Mjolnir in that AoU display. Waiting on another to light up WM, MK. XLIII, Ant-Man & Iron Legion. I did a good job of hiding the wires right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 406
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 419
Fair enough. I thought it was possibly to display in different areas or to be able to have him in multiple poses.

I'm really digging these photos, y'all. I think I'm going to buy this guy - it looks like it's one of Hot Toys' best. I will also admit, I do have that little voice in the back of my mind telling me to check out the 1/4 scale though... except my wallet is saying, "hell no, stick to the 1/6."

Fair enough. I thought it was possibly to display in different areas or to be able to have him in multiple poses.

As you saw from my pictures above, I'm currently doing that with 2 of them at the moment. 2 are still boxed and will be displayed after my move and the 5th still hasn't arrived from my Chinese PO.

As you saw from my pictures above, I'm currently doing that with 2 of them at the moment. 2 are still boxed and will be displayed after my move and the 5th still hasn't arrived from my Chinese PO.

Oh nice. Yeah kinda skimmed through the pictures. Didn't realize it was 2 separate figures.

Does anyone know of the figure's head is swappable? Just in case I want to put a Stark headsculpt on him next week

There's been a few swaps shown in this thread. Budget Stark has also shown the swap on YouTube using the onesixthkit head and accessories.

I need to invest in a new camera cause I love taking pics of my figs but my phone camera doesn't cut it.

I dropped my $600 camera in a creek at a music fest so this is the best I can do for now, lol.(booze and expensive electronics don't mix)

So I finally found this figure on ebay for less than retail and with free shipping on Monday so I had to jump on it! The seller shipped it via FedEx and I live in a suburb right outside of Chicago but I'm so confused cuz it arrived in Chicago yesterday afternoon and today it's in Wisconsin??? Now, I'm not even scheduled to receive it til Tuesday... None of that makes sense to me but oh well, what can I do except keep being patient?

I also purchased the onesixthkit Tony Stark 5.0 head sculpt and the 1/6 Scale Neck Collar Set which both come from HK and Customs has been holding onto the neck collar for 3 weeks now cuz a tiny neck collar is suspicious??? Who knows but the Tony Stark head sculpt which was shipped out this week is now also being held in Customs.. Not to mention the fact that another figure I bought from HK this weekend is now stuck in Customs too. What gives?!?

Anyone else from the US ever have this happen so frequently?? I've bought a couple figures n accessories from HK and have never had this happen once.. Talk about bad luck :lol

Yep it happens to me when I choose saver shipping from BBTS. They skip my town just to go 3 hrs south and come right back to me a day or two later. It's annoying as all hell but saves me some loot.

Yep it happens to me when I choose saver shipping from BBTS. They skip my town just to go 3 hrs south and come right back to me a day or two later. It's annoying as all hell but saves me some loot.

Interesting.. Thanks for the info buddy. Maybe the seller chose the saver shipping you're referring about?

Back