1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Mark 4 costs 225USD from Shanghai Disneyland, which is the only place selling it currently..

However I have the same thought with you..This new Mark 4 may have better paint and better faceplate, but the rest of it should be the same..It comes with no donuts and no Tony head..

I think 330USD may be a reasonable price to get it currently..
I would not. But that's me. The new mk4 cost 190usd new. The dcmk3 was over 100 dollars more. Even though the new mk4 may end up higher prices on the secondary market the quality isn't equal. It's essentially the same as the original figure with minor tweaks. It's a good figure, but to me it's not the same level as a 5 year newer figure.

The new Mark 4 costs 225USD from Shanghai Disneyland, which is the only place selling it currently..

However I have the same thought with you..This new Mark 4 may have better paint and better faceplate, but the rest of it should be the same..It comes with no donuts and no Tony head..

I think 330USD may be a reasonable price to get it currently..

I paid 190usd at the resort for mine. 1480 in local currency which translates to just over 190usd.

This isn't my receipt but it shows the price.

image.jpeg

The new Mk4 and Mk21 Gold Chrome Version are only available in Shanghai CHINA, but not in HONG KONG!

You should exchange the price from RMB to USD.

I never said it was available in Hong Kong. I have in fact said it was Shanghai about a hundred times. I just didn't change the currency on my conversion app. I went to the intial opening event (the soft opening) so I'm well aware of where the store is.

I never said it was available in Hong Kong. I have in fact said it was Shanghai about a hundred times. I just didn't change the currency on my conversion app. I went to the intial opening event (the soft opening) so I'm well aware of where the store is.

Show me receipts. Of everything. The resort, Your purchases. I want the receipts to show "go to hell brooklynwolf" written in blue or black ink.

So your converter just so happened to NOT show HKD rather than RMB?? So you were in Shanghai yeah? Why would your converter be in HKD?

You wanna prove to everyone you're not telling lies?

Show me the receipts.

I'm giving you 5 more minutes. It shouldn't have to take that long to find these things. Any longer I'm going to assume you're scrambling the Internet to find things to print out, write those words and scan to further your lies.

Sweet photos star!

Man, one of the perks when I lived in China was that I was able to get figures early.

I'm glad I'm out of there...but man did I miss getting things early.

Back