1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind exactly should I buy?

I'm not too sure about the XLV, but I do know that the VII uses 9 LR621 and 3 LR936. All of my light up figures actually use the LR621, so I ended up buying about forty of those for under $10.

Somebody actually posted the battery information a while back in the thread and I copied the information to a note on my phone for when my figure arrives.
Sorry I cannot credit whoever posted this as it's quite helpful! But they said;
"Just an FYI for any battery or soap reactor people out there, this one uses AG0's in his arms. Standard AG1's in head and chest though.
LR521=AG0 LR621=AG1"

thanks so much!

are there any brands that i should steer clear of?

i just want batteries that i can leave in, will work, and won't leak. i don't need them to stay on and be bright for days.

Somebody actually posted the battery information a while back in the thread and I copied the information to a note on my phone for when my figure arrives.
Sorry I cannot credit whoever posted this as it's quite helpful! But they said;
"Just an FYI for any battery or soap reactor people out there, this one uses AG0's in his arms. Standard AG1's in head and chest though.
LR521=AG0 LR621=AG1"

It was Craig that posted the info

Greetings from Singapore! I just got my hands in this figure last night and I have to say hot toys have stepped up their game! Just wanted to share some simple pictures I took with my phone :)

c71aceac2a4e33d5cf309cb1fb6ce6fe.jpg
7c1d1415d37f3e8a582ea386032559a0.jpg
99bf415e4850db346fe52d62122d1bc5.jpg
cf3ea45c8929ac77e6b5c1e51c141719.jpg
a8f444284c2446f8ff1df398d3e8f7b0.jpg

I have to say the mark 43 looks overwhelmed by the mark 45. However, they look great side by side!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I think they are a great pair. Different but complementary. Dare I say it, they look even better together than Mks VI and VII..

They look so good together. Thank you for sharing those photos!
I agree! I'll share more photos with different poses soon :)

I think they are a great pair. Different but complementary. Dare I say it, they look even better together than Mks VI and VII..
I couldn't agree more. I see the mark 45 as an evolution from the mark 43 seeing that there are some similarities between them. Maybe that's why they compliment each other well.

Greetings from Singapore! I just got my hands in this figure last night and I have to say hot toys have stepped up their game! Just wanted to share some simple pictures I took with my phone :)

c71aceac2a4e33d5cf309cb1fb6ce6fe.jpg
7c1d1415d37f3e8a582ea386032559a0.jpg
99bf415e4850db346fe52d62122d1bc5.jpg
cf3ea45c8929ac77e6b5c1e51c141719.jpg
a8f444284c2446f8ff1df398d3e8f7b0.jpg

I have to say the mark 43 looks overwhelmed by the mark 45. However, they look great side by side!

Looks incredible! Such a step up from the 43.

I actually think the 45 and 7 look better together. I like that they're both the final battle avengers armors. Seeing them together really makes me want a diecast 7 with an updated paint job.

Been wanting to see side by side pics of these two :yess: looks awesome :clap

Wow. I was going to pass on the QS 45 because of space but seeing this makes me want to get it and display it with the 43 as a 1/4-scale pair.

Are you buying all those batteries because you have that many figures, or are you stocking up for replacing batteries?

Honestly, they can leak no matter the brand so far as I know. You may want to seriously consider the Soap Reactor solution that Craig posted about. I use them now (and glad I do because when I was taking batteries out of everything, I found some that were just starting to leak - thankfully not to the point where any damage was done and I was able to wipe the residue out easy enough). I won't leave batteries in any more, and the nice thing is I have everything hooked up to one remote - turns all the display lights and figure lights on all at once.

The people that produce Soap Reactor are really nice and very helpful - and shipping is super fast. You can check them out here:

https://www.soapstudio.com/

The Soap Reactor can replace the need to put the batteries in, and light the whole figure at once? Can you link them all together where all the armors light up at once?

Back