1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more 45 shots.

HT 056.jpg

HT 061.jpg

HT 060.jpg

HT 059.jpg

HT 057.jpg

HT 058.jpg

I keep flicking between the threads for the 45 and the 46, not to mention some people have sneaked bits from the CW movie onto youtube to revisit... and I still keep liking this suit over the 46. I know the 46 has more of an emotional journey, and apart from the 'cockpit shots' the 45 is about the most disassociated of all the main suits on screen to Tony.. but I just like this one more.. :dunno

I much prefer the XLV, basically on looks alone. The XLVI reminds me too much of the XLIII, just with lights. Lots and lots of lights. So many lights. :thud: :lol

So true. I do think the 46 is better done than the 43, but they look very similar in geometry, and I'm not a fan of the 43.

I keep flicking between the threads for the 45 and the 46, not to mention some people have sneaked bits from the CW movie onto youtube to revisit... and I still keep liking this suit over the 46. I know the 46 has more of an emotional journey, and apart from the 'cockpit shots' the 45 is about the most disassociated of all the main suits on screen to Tony.. but I just like this one more.. :dunno

I think the 45 did some pretty important things too. It was the suit he used with the avengers in the final battle against the monster that he created, which is an important moment that creates a lot of the basis for civil war.

Not to change the subject.. But once this arrives, I'd like to swap out the batteries for better ones with all of my armors.. What's the best way to go about doing that? Where do I go to buy a whole bunch of these smaller batteries?

Not to change the subject.. But once this arrives, I'd like to swap out the batteries for better ones with all of my armors.. What's the best way to go about doing that? Where do I go to buy a whole bunch of these smaller batteries?

Anywhere that sells batteries has them. Best Buy, Walmart, target, Walgreens...everywhere really

Anywhere that sells batteries has them. Best Buy, Walmart, target, Walgreens...everywhere really

Yeah, I've seen small batteries in those stores, I just wasn't sure if they were the right ones.. And I really need to buy in bulk. I need about 160 batteries.

Yeah, I've seen small batteries in those stores, I just wasn't sure if they were the right ones.. And I really need to buy in bulk. I need about 160 batteries.

I got a bunch of them from Amazon.com. It's the cheapest way, I think.

Back