1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But can it do the ab crunch like 43? Or will it be like the new 3? I hope it's like former and not latter, please!
I'm convinced that HT only neglected the ab crunch in the new Mark 3 so they could recycle the construction version of the Mark 3, then they added the interchangeable piece later to add a little more flexibility to the figure.

I'd be shocked if that design showed up in any other armor besides a possible diecast Mark 2.

Nah, I'd say looking at price and announcement time, that 45 will carry on the flow from 42 and 43, with possibly a 2 remake using the 3..

I really like this suit, this may the the one Ironman representation in my collection and... holy crap why is this so expensive!?

Is it diecast? Does it even come with a RDJ sculpt?

I really like this suit, this may the the one Ironman representation in my collection and... holy crap why is this so expensive!?

Is it diecast? Does it even come with a RDJ sculpt?
It's diecast but sadly it doesn't have a Tony Stark head sculpt. Still a really cool figure and one of the best IM armors in my opinion. If you want a head sculpt though, the Mark 43 is your best bet.

It's diecast but sadly it doesn't have a Tony Stark head sculpt. Still a really cool figure and one of the best IM armors in my opinion. If you want a head sculpt though, the Mark 43 is your best bet.

Cheers, that sorta explains the price. Not a fan of the Mk 43, i really don't like the high amount of gold :-S

Absolutely loving this armor! Already have this on pre-order and I can't wait to get him! It's too bad that they didn't include a rdj head sculpt. Would love to have it though it won't be movie accurate.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Absolutely loving this armor! Already have this on pre-order and I can't wait to get him! It's too bad that they didn't include a rdj head sculpt. Would love to have it though it won't be movie accurate.

Yeah right away I was miffed that they didn't include it but considering its not something that was shown in the movie I think its fine. I LOVE the repulsor effects and the damaged sentry. Very cool!

Yeah right away I was miffed that they didn't include it but considering its not something that was shown in the movie I think its fine. I LOVE the repulsor effects and the damaged sentry. Very cool!

Well they included one with the mark 43 so I don't see why they shouldn't include one with this. Kinda bummed out considering the price we're paying for this. But still an amazing piece. As for the repulsor effects it's kind of a love-hate relationship for me hahaha. Damaged sentry is way cool though!

Well they included one with the mark 43 so I don't see why they shouldn't include one with this. Kinda bummed out considering the price we're paying for this. But still an amazing piece. As for the repulsor effects it's kind of a love-hate relationship for me hahaha. Damaged sentry is way cool though!

I think they left it out because in the movie we never saw him with the face plate open which is why I'm fine they left it out. We did see him with an open face plate in the 43 I believe. Regardless this armor rocks and I can't wait to get it :woo

I think they left it out because in the movie we never saw him with the face plate open which is why I'm fine they left it out. We did see him with an open face plate in the 43 I believe. Regardless this armor rocks and I can't wait to get it :woo
I see what you mean. Oh well I guess I'll buy a head sculpt off eBay or something. Yes absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this! I wonder how much diecast parts there's gonna be hmm...

I hope there would be more though. Makes me feel that I've gotten my money's worth. Hahaha.

I agree but I don't see them randomly changing up the amount of diecast they use lol. And in all honesty I could go with out diecast because it really doesn't look different on the shelf imo and it's cheaper!

I agree but I don't see them randomly changing up the amount of diecast they use lol. And in all honesty I could go with out diecast because it really doesn't look different on the shelf imo and it's cheaper!
Well that's true but they're not offering a full plastic version so if there gonna do a diecast one I'd rather they go all out instead of just diecast parts here and there.

Back