1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

heart-attack.jpg

The release date though.

Ahh gotchya. I am avoiding the Star Wars line :lol

I think Hot Toys are going to be backed even more since this is how they're stream lining their figures. They have Star Wars, Civil War, and other figures they haven't released.

Dark days my friends. :lol

I think Hot Toys are going to be backed even more since this is how they're stream lining their figures. They have Star Wars, Civil War, and other figures they haven't released.

Dark days my friends. :lol

We are all going to be broke with a lot of shiny plastic :lol

Thank goodness, I'm really only into the Marvel line, otherwise :horror Possibly also an Affleck Batman, but that's pretty iffy.

No way it will get that high

I hope not, we'll see... Either way, it's safe to assume it won't be less than it is in HK.

MMS300D11 – Avengers: Age of Ultron: 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure
New Pre-Paid Order Available
Now at all ActionCity stores
Period: 22 May – 28 June 2015
Retail Price: S$479.90
Prepaid Price: S$432.00
ETA: End Quarter 3 Of 2016

I take it the fire feet mean we will get a stronger stand which can take the weight in a flying pose...

Thank goodness, I'm really only into the Marvel line, otherwise :horror Possibly also an Affleck Batman, but that's pretty iffy.

Even the Marvel line is going to be saturated and Hot Toys playing catch up. Don't forget Ant Man! That's at least another two figures there.

I forgot about Batman vs Superman. That Batfleck is going to look good...

I hope not, we'll see... Either way, it's safe to assume it won't be less than it is in HK.

MMS300D11 – Avengers: Age of Ultron: 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure
New Pre-Paid Order Available
Now at all ActionCity stores
Period: 22 May – 28 June 2015
Retail Price: S$479.90
Prepaid Price: S$432.00
ETA: End Quarter 3 Of 2016

Yeah I saw that earlier but idk I sincerely doubt they would do that...idk hopefully we will see later today. I just can not believe they would charge that much. Thats like $70 than the 1/4 scale figure. Yeah not buying that price point.

So what is the stand that is meant to be supporting this figure in that flight pose? As this is diecast, will a normal dynamic stand be able to hold that weight?

It's all well and good to take photos of the poses, but it doesn't even look like it comes with a stand, so how is that pose even obtainable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Probably not a stand they will sell. They've also managed to show Hulk in mid- air attacking Hulkbuter which I doubt any stand they have released could do.

Glad the release date for this is Q3 2016. We would have seen mk46 in Civil War by that time. Might skip this and go straight for mk46 if its anything like the concept art.

Back