1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk it almost looks exactly like the mark 42's angry brow look.

And the Extremis Model 30 helmet had more of a blank stare look, don't really see it. Like guy said, the Mark 6 looked like Extremis

Wait... You were at the premiere? Don't tell me you actually got to see the film?

I wish. I am just the fan stopping by the Dolby Theater at Hollywood Blvd and checking out all the celebrities and hearing people screaming into my ears.

Adi Granov who designed the Extremis armor worked on the film and Jon said that the main inspiration for the modern suit was the Extremis suit. It's just that the Mark VI was the closest to Extremis with the triangle reactor.

From fb:
FB_IMG_1429010505205.jpg

Looks like they're produced by company called comicave studios based in Singapore

https://m.facebook.com/ComicaveStudios?_rdr

Hopefully seeing the ccs XLV revealed will push HT to reveal theirs sooner... Unless the figure comes with a feature or something that gives away a part of the movie, there's nothing it will spoil at this point.

Another Singapore based company making crazy expensive iron man figures that may or may not materialize? I'm getting a sense of Deja Vu

Another Singapore based company making crazy expensive iron man figures that may or may not materialize? I'm getting a sense of Deja Vu

On their fb page there is a play imaginative WM2 giveaway promotion. Wonder what (if any) is the connection between the two companies...

Anyway these lines are priced way outta my league~

On their fb page there is a play imaginative WM2 giveaway promotion. Wonder what (if any) is the connection between the two companies...

Anyway these lines are priced way outta my league~

If u really want to know look back a few pages I explained it. Or in the 1/4 HB thread.

Back