1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These may not be the hot toys one. It could be the one from sideshow or Legacy or whatever. I was there in person and Hulkbuster is super huge and can split arms apart from the body.

These may not be the hot toys one. It could be the one from sideshow or Legacy or whatever. I was there in person and Hulkbuster is super huge and can split arms apart from the body.
It's done by Comicave Studios. The Hulkbuster is 1/4 as well.

Against the mold, I in the minority have actually preferred the 43, but seeing that 1:4 it grows on me..

So i guess IM is going to have two armors in the film again

Ugh my poor wallet:gah:

You know that's been known for months right? And fyi, it's at least three (43,44,45)

That 1/4 looks good. I've not heard much of that company. Anyone have anything from them?

Edit-wait...are these the guys that do Play imaginatives work? I think I heard that awhile back and now seeing that photo it jogged my memory. Not 100% sure though. If so those will be released thru PI.

Last edited:
New mark 43 HUD
image.jpg

And what I believe is Hulkbuster based on the Mark 43 outline
image.jpg

Wait... You were at the premiere? Don't tell me you actually got to see the film?

Wow

Whose making those 2?
They are play imaginative basically.

CMC a studios designed them but they do that for all of PI iron man stuff.

Heard on the live feed event that its Comic Cave Studios. The CEO said the HB is close to 4 ft tall and is into doing more animatronic articulations.

They are designed by Comic Cave (CMC) for Play Imaginative (PI).

They do all the PI iron man designs. If u go to CMC a website and look at the previous figures released and compare the info and specs and even the photos to the PI stuff you can see what I mean if you don't believe me. They use the exact same promo photos.

Last edited:
I would guess we might see the HT MK45 sooner than later since PI is showing of their version 1st and you know how HT hates that :lol

Ah I see, looks like they just jump into AoU and abandon IM3

What? Why would you think that? And why do think it's wrapped up in IM3? We knew about aou before IM3 even started filming.

This was all part of the plan. Not every detail, but the main points.

What? Why would you think that? And why do think it's wrapped up in IM3? We knew about aou before IM3 even started filming.

This was all part of the plan. Not every detail, but the main points.

Still no news about PI 1/4 mark 42 , heartbreaker, starboost and silver centurion. I assume they just abandoning it after create prototype, quiting a line is really common. HT also did it several times

Back