1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to preorder that Figuarts 45 so hard as soon as it goes up.

Thanks for the scans. I love the back design, especially those calves.....very mark 4/6 ish. I love it

more pictures of mark 45 from SHF:

SHF.jpg

Man I never thought I'd move away from the 1/6 but all those Avengers look pretty sweet.

Looks like the 1/6 stay at home and the smaller ones find a place on my work desk.

Such a beautiful armor. Looking forward to the HT reveal.

Here's a better view courtesy of a fellow member @ a local collectors' group :)

20483_952065501479871_5209182620053778761_n_zpsadhnwgal.jpg

HT better get on the stick and put this up for PO soon- hopefully around the time the film gets released

Such a beautiful armor. Looking forward to the HT reveal.

Here's a better view courtesy of a fellow member @ a local collectors' group :)

Nice! Thanks. This is very quickly going to the top of my favourite armours list. Lots of red, gold accents, nice big bold aggresive shapes, none of the fiddly panel crap.

I read a synopsis on CW a while back. If true, it will blow everyone away. It's very close to the comics too, if you know what I mean.

I read a synopsis on CW a while back. If true, it will blow everyone away. It's very close to the comics too, if you know what I mean.

Most of the comic's Civil War buildup can go die in a fire, but keep the ending and all the IM/Cap morality play.
That's where it's at. :lecture

Can anyone translate what's said on the figuarts 45 scan? There wouldn't be a clue on release date would there?

And also from that scan, is it just me or does it look like the 45 may have back flaps like the older suits. Cause that would be sweet

And also from that scan, is it just me or does it look like the 45 may have back flaps like the older suits. Cause that would be sweet

That would be awesome, I love the smooth and curved design, reminds me of the old MkIII. :yess:

I can't complete a sideshow Avengers 2 collection but I'll be getting all of these. I hope they make all of them.

Wasn't the BD Mark 7 a movie promo for A1? That's the final battle armor in that movie, maybe we'll get a BD mark 45 for the AoU movie promo.

Can anyone translate what's said on the figuarts 45 scan? There wouldn't be a clue on release date would there?

August 2015

Back