1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't the BD Mark 7 a movie promo for A1? That's the final battle armor in that movie, maybe we'll get a BD mark 45 for the AoU movie promo.
People are fooling themselves if they think we won't get some "Movie Promo" or "Limited Edition Battle Damage" version from the Age of Ultron line. They have done two versions of every single major Mark suit for Iron Man since Mark 1. If not two versions, they have always had some form of BD version for each one.

Mark 43 or 45 will probably get some Movie Promo versions a couple of months after the movie is released.

Nice, been waiting for a good look at the 45, looks like an evolved Mk42/43. Not my cup of tea though, probably going to pass on this figure, I'm pretty tapped out of the AoU line at this point.

:lol I know you're a fan of the Ultron Mk1 being the promo, but I would just be happy to get it at all.
Besides, wasn't there 2 movie promos for A1? Mark 6 and 7BD? Maybe there will be more than one promo for AoU.

thats true. Yeah I believe the VI was labelled a promo too..... wow I'd love both a BD 45 and the Ultron MK1.... prefect

People are fooling themselves if they think we won't get some "Movie Promo" or "Limited Edition Battle Damage" version from the Age of Ultron line. They have done two versions of every single major Mark suit for Iron Man since Mark 1. If not two versions, they have always had some form of BD version for each one.

Mark 43 or 45 will probably get some Movie Promo versions a couple of months after the movie is released.

The more the better... Originally I wasn't too keen on the battle damaged figures, I don't display any swapable BD parts for the ones I have... But after getting a closer look at BD Mark 7 from A1, I would love to think a BD 45 would be on par as far as detail is concerned. I would buy that In a heart beat.

Igor wasn't intended to be battle damaged from what i've seen... I don't know too much about it since I never actually wanted it.

August 2015

Awwwww yeah. So hopefully the preorder will go up soon. I think it'll compliment my patriot well.

It's strange though. Back when Figuarts announced the AoU figures they only showed the silhouette of the mark 43. Maybe they were just keeping the 45 under wraps, like HT :D

the 45 looks very cool, I like the design based on the magazine pic, I read that Civil war goes into production soon, I would like to see the MK45 be in that too for most if not all the movie, but well see I guess.

45's looking awesome! Just the right ratio of red, gold, and silver IMO. Might just be my definitive MCU armor.

Movie promo or not, diecast or not, Howard's looking for some way to extract $400 from each and every one of us for this armor. :gah:

400 for a plastic 45? are u kidding? because of new mould for new designed armour?
take the mark 25(striker) for example, its plastic with new armour design(plus detachable hammer), 13 inches tall.
and its only HKD 1780. although the striker has less than 3 seconds screen time in the film, i dont think mark 45 has
too many either. add into consideration the fact that the 45 might involve in the final battle in aou, i think HKD 2000
is the maximum. which roughly equivalent to USD 319.99 PO price on SS.:dunno

Howard stated that the Diecast Mk 45 with new base and swap out Stark sculpt in helmet will retail at $424.99. :lecture

Howard also stated afterward that I completely made that up.

Back