1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best but here you go.
fDJJUxVl.jpg

Last edited:
Ebay is the only place I’ve seen but you have to buy a whole stand to get one. Comes with several different HT stands. Someone should start casting and selling them. [emoji848]

Absolutely. I wish they had included them for all the diecast figures as an alternative to the clamp.

I don't like using bases for the figures, as I feel like it creates clutter and disrupts the aesthetics of the figures. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on something to use to ensure figures are secured in place, but doesn't require a visible stand?

I was thinking maybe a kind of double-sided sticky tape for their feet, but does anyone have a better idea (especially for heavier figures like the DC Iron Men)?

You've been on a tear lately Kuma. Are these recent pickups or are you revisiting some treasures? Any plans to pick up the Mark 50 or 85?

Do you only collect HT IMen? Love to see some non IM reviews from you as well.

Appreciate your efforts.

- It's a mix of stuff I've had stored and am finally getting to unbox and new buys.

- Definitely not just Iron Men, in fact I just reviewed the concept Cap! Check out Kumastyle.com forvthat article.

- Preordered the 50 and option set and am teetering on the 85 but honestly I don't much like the nano tech suits. I'm a big fan of the more heavy earth defense stuff so my favorite suits are the VII in terms of the originals and then the 46 and 45 for the more modern ones. With the 85 I'll certainly get it if there are damaged parts from the ending revealed.

- Thank you for the kind words!

I am missing the flexible pole from this set. Does anyone know if the same pole is used in any other sets? I believe the threaded section is longer in this one compared to others.

Hey; thanks Zurdo!

I am missing the flexible pole from this set. Does anyone know if the same pole is used in any other sets? I believe the threaded section is longer in this one compared to others.

You're correct; the threaded section is at least 3x longer and I don't know any others that use it off the top of my head.

Great pictures, this was one of the Iron Man figures I passed on. Now I'm going to start hunting for it. I hope the prices aren't as crazy as some of the other Iron Man figures out there.

It hovered at or below retail for a long time but quickly spiked as the other Diecast armors came and went.

I think a lot of people picked it up as an alternative to not being able to get the 46 or 47. So prices are pretty high now, unfortunately.

It hovered at or below retail for a long time but quickly spiked as the other Diecast armors came and went.

I think a lot of people picked it up as an alternative to not being able to get the 46 or 47. So prices are pretty high now, unfortunately.

Thanks for the info. I did pass on it originally because it's one of my least favorite suits, but I want them all now. Maybe I can wait and find a good deal later.

Back