1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have this one, but if it's the rubber hands then my 43 and 43 both have it also, I think it's a real problem with the plastic and paint that Hot Toys need to deal with.

Same here. But only o right hand. I think it's not about fading but bad application. Red parts has no fading but there's rose gold issue on gold areas of repulsor right hands.

Last edited:
So, does the OSK 5.0 "neckness" (neckless) sculpt fit on the stock neck peg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I´ve got that head and it won´t fit in any Iron Man armor that I´ve tried...
The way I got use for him is in my Mk.III Diecast in the Gantry. As it´s in a fairly stable and straight position I just placed the head on the neck (not attached) and it seems not too bad.
20170420_222920_resized.jpg
20170420_222924_resized.jpg
20170420_222928_resized.jpg

I´ve got that head and it won´t fit in any Iron Man armor that I´ve tried...
The way I got use for him is in my Mk.III Diecast in the Gantry. As it´s in a fairly stable and straight position I just placed the head on the neck (not attached) and it seems not too bad.
View attachment 339278
View attachment 339279
View attachment 339280

Thanks for the pics and response! I will hopefully be picking this up from my LCS when they have their sale the 19th of this month. I do not mind the figure not coming with a sculpt but, seeing there are custom options out there makes it nice.

All this talk about fade made me worried so I unboxed mine over the weekend and took a couple pics.

For reference I bought this back in August 2016 and have kept in the box pretty much ever since. Only took him out 3 times total.

In my opinion I don't see any fade.

What do you guys think? Any fade?

20170430_235136.jpg
20170430_235144.jpg

Yeah in order to attach the neckless head you'll need a separate neck-piece and (optional but it helps the look) one of those small collar pieces. You can get away with the generic two-part necks you get on other Hot Toys occasionally, I tend to use the one that came with the MkIV myself since they've taken the time to make it as detailed as the headsculpts.

I recently moved and my new landlord has a little boy that's huge in to the avengers and stuff like that and I showed him some of my toys and he loved them. He was especially enthralled by this particular iron man.

I recently moved and my new landlord has a little boy that's huge in to the avengers and stuff like that and I showed him some of my toys and he loved them. He was especially enthralled by this particular iron man.
Just make sure he doesn't see your creepy Avatar.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have the scary stories book that it's originally from. Those books would probably scar kids for life these days.

Me too.

I bought the first one from a book fair in 2nd grade, I think. Gave me nightmares(mostly the illustrations). Some of the stories and illustrations are way too mature for really young kids IMH. In particular the story "Harold"...good god.

I remember I've read that one in your avatar, which book is it from again??

edit: I just did a quick search, Scary Stories to tell in the Dark, oh man that brings back memories :D

Do the batteries drain on IM quickly if they are not really used? I never put the batteries in my 45 so I was curious.

That's really cool of you that you did that. Although now if you miss a rent payment, your landlord will probably know what you spent the money on. :lol

Back