1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gold on the gauntlets seems to only be in the shot where the 3 of them are blasting Ultron and even then you can barely make it out. I'd guess this was one of the first shots, probably done at ILM due to Ultron being in the same sequence and that is why the gold is still there and the 45 looks different than the other shots.

Changes were made to the design after this shot was done and Method Studios did the rest of the Mk45 work. Even the palm pieces and finger joints change from gold in that last scene to red everywhere else.

JCnDF3n.png

DpFUCJi.png

Also I find it weird they added the small lights to this and the 1/4 version. At no time in the film did those areas light up.

The gold on the gauntlets seems to only be in the shot where the 3 of them are blasting Ultron and even then you can barely make it out. I'd guess this was one of the first shots, probably done at ILM due to Ultron being in the same sequence and that is why the gold is still there and the 45 looks different than the other shots.

Changes were made to the design after this shot was done and Method Studios did the rest of the Mk45 work. Even the palm pieces and finger joints change from gold in that last scene to red everywhere else.

JCnDF3n.png

DpFUCJi.png

Also I find it weird they added the small lights to this and the 1/4 version. At no time in the film did those areas light up.

These shots look great- ILM did these?
I want NOT to get this as I didn't think he was used much in the film but the design is fantastic....caving...

Wait... they added lights other than the ones on the Arc, palms and eyes? I did not spot those. Where did they add them?

Nope, sorry. :lol Thanks to those criminals at Cornerstore Comics, I'm still Iron Man-less. :cuss This should be my first.

Wow! How the mighty have fallen in regards to Cornerstore Comics. A few years back these guys could do no wrong. They were excellent in every way. They even gave me a payment plan for the HT 1989 Batmobile, Tumbler and Batpod. Then about a couple of years ago I just started seeing them not offer any HT POs among other things and bad reviews from customers.

Sorry to hear about your problem and I hope you can find a resolution.

Wonder when this will be released, hopefully not before june.

screw you! lol i hope it comes out way before june. if i had my way, it'd be out tomorrow.

but seriously, i definitely understand wanting these figures to take more time. but i've had this thing preordered for almost a year. i'm ready for it.

the longer it (and ultron) takes to come out, the more chance their is of my quenching my thirst and blowing money on something just to pass the time.

I actually envy you guys (who get to pay for these on a monthly installment plan). I have to either pay in full during pre-orders and get a good discount, or pay a NRD and pay slightly more on release.

These upcoming release photos usually represent a release each week. First was Shotgun, then Nick Fury,
someone this week, and so on… so between now and the first week of May, he will be released in HK.

My guess would be July from Sideshow.

It's not usually that straight forward the last few years..sometimes it's two a week..sometimes it's one that's not even on the picture..sometimes it's not any. I wouldn't be expecting any specific release order or time frame.

Well some of us have other things coming out at the same time buddy. Having things bump up early doesn't help.

And I don't?
There's plenty of other stuff that has just come out, and that is coming out in the next month or two.. I just don't care, that's how badly I want this.

Plus I preordered this thing on like May 22nd 2015.. I've had plenty of time to budget and save for this and all of my other preorders.

Wow! How the mighty have fallen in regards to Cornerstore Comics. A few years back these guys could do no wrong. They were excellent in every way. They even gave me a payment plan for the HT 1989 Batmobile, Tumbler and Batpod. Then about a couple of years ago I just started seeing them not offer any HT POs among other things and bad reviews from customers.

Sorry to hear about your problem and I hope you can find a resolution.

Thanks for the kind words. :duff I ordered from them years ago without a hitch. I heard they had run into problems a few years ago but decided to wait it out. Hoo boy, that was a mistake. :pow

I hope we see either this or Ultron Prime this week.

I used to order almost all my stuff from corner store comics as well.

I had the dark knight armory and whiplash mkII on pre order through them and then they released and nothing, weeks went by, then months, nothing.

I've tried contacting them several times to no avail and now their site isn't even up anymore, woulda been nice to get a heads up.

Thanks for the kind words. :duff I ordered from them years ago without a hitch. I heard they had run into problems a few years ago but decided to wait it out. Hoo boy, that was a mistake. :pow

I hope we see either this or Ultron Prime this week.

i hope so too. it'd be nice if one of them arrived by my birthday (memorial day).. but even if one was released tomorrow, i doubt it make it to the states in time.

at this point, i just want ultron or the 45 released so that they post one of their large photo galleries. i'm definitely excited for that. it'll be nice to have those to look at while we wait.

Boy I do wish this included a Tony head. Being new to HT I'd like to be able to display my first/only? Iron Man "mask up.'

Maybe there's an aftermarket option.

There a many helmeted tony heads for the mk 43 or mk 7. Color may not match but if it does it could work even if the helmet is not accurate as most people would not notice the difference as his face will be the highlight with the mask up rather than the helmet and mask.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back