1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one too and the stands are bit wobbly but all works great image.jpg

I can see by your photo, how you could easily have a problem.
Relying on the jack point as a location point,is a bad design.
Although it does allow it to swivel,mine clips in quite firm.

View attachment 247222Loving this control centre
I like how the lights reflect,making it feel larger.

:horror:horror:horror

Wha...what...what IS this?! How much does this thing cost? I'd love to have one(I probably can't afford it but i'd love to know what it would set me back just in case I win the lottery or something). Fury, Hill, and Coulson look amazing in it. I bet it would be look great with Stark and/or Banner too. Oooh, the possibilities.

:horror:horror:horror

Wha...what...what IS this?! How much does this thing cost? I'd love to have one(I probably can't afford it but i'd love to know what it would set me back just in case I win the lottery or something). Fury, Hill, and Coulson look amazing in it. I bet it would be look great with Stark and/or Banner too. Oooh, the possibilities.

If it's read back through the thread it's been mentioned on like every page for sometime now. It's the Madbox control center. Runs like 150 usd (ish) but is sold out at most places.

Well I've received my Madbox, but sadly it doesn't work and it even smells a bit burned? as if the wires are fried.
The 2 poles tend to tip over due to its weight and when turning it around it scratches off the paint on the floor. overall a very crappy design.
So bummed out It does'nt work!
I can get my money back but, just really wanted to own this to display in my collection.

Does anyone know if the arm is okay to pop out right around the bicep area? Her left arm came out, I popped it back in, but it feels loose compared to the right arm. Is this an issue that I should ask for a replacement or is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if the arm is okay to pop out right around the bicep area? Her left arm came out, I popped it back in, but it feels loose compared to the right arm. Is this an issue that I should ask for a replacement or is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the Hill body(Only you will know where the break was, but if it was at the elbow, it's not a good sign):

Untitled_zpsb4vdy9xt.jpg~original

I think it was at where that slit is around her bicep above the elbow. I can sort of pull it out and push it back in. It stays secure but doesn't feel as set in place as the other arm, which I can't even pull out. Is it supposed to be removable at that spot? I remember the Tony Stark light-up body/switch-out arms was supposed to be, but I don't know about other figures. My Star Spangled Cap came out the same way and it's much much looser, I feel like something broke. Wasn't sure about her, but I just received her last week so she's eligible for an exchange if anything, just wanted to make sure and that it wasn't a big deal or nothing.

Ouch. You need to be more careful, lol.
I have never seen that happen on a female figure. Usually the arm pops out the socket at the shoulder, but as far as i am aware, the bicep closes over that joint and it shouldn't come out.

Ouch. You need to be more careful, lol.
I have never seen that happen on a female figure. Usually the arm pops out the socket at the shoulder, but as far as i am aware, the bicep closes over that joint and it shouldn't come out.

Hmmm. I mean, it's secure right now, unless I use force to pull it out, it'll come out. I'm not too fussy over a replacement for something small but I don't know if I should just do it for the sake of having one without having to worry about the issue. Will Sideshow ask to remove the arm to take a picture?

Thanks in advance.

Mine does the same thing, but on the right arm. Found it out when I first tried to cross her arms. After that, I decided to forego that pose for something less stressful on her arms. I figure it's just another example of corner cutting design issues on HTs part.

So this week I got a bit carried away. I managed to get new-in-box versions of Coulson and Fury, and then tonight Maria Hill joined the ranks. Oh and the Madbox dio is on the way... :yess:

:clap Awesome! That's all gonna make one cracking display! Congrats! :rock

Mine does the same thing, but on the right arm. Found it out when I first tried to cross her arms. After that, I decided to forego that pose for something less stressful on her arms. I figure it's just another example of corner cutting design issues on HTs part.

Thanks for that info. I guess it's okay then, won't need to get a replacement.

Thanks Miss Baggins! I am really looking forward to getting it all together. Coulson is really surprisingly great considering he is just a guy in a suit! Adding a robotic hand and a shoulder holster did help too though :)

Looking forward to Hill arriving (Tuesday hopefully) as they should all compliment each other nicely. As for the helicarrier dio, its somewhere in the ether between here and Hong Kong so who knows!

Glad I finally pulled the trigger on Hill. Sure she is a basic figure, but simplicity can be great too if done well, and she was done really well.

Back