1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diorama arrived today and it looks great.
image.jpg no issues glad I grabbed it,what do you guys think?

Just got my Maria last week :yess: Haven't had time to do more than take her out of the box and put her on the shelf. She's very basic, but I really like her and I think she fits well with the others. Looks good next to my Coulson. Now I'm only missing Fury, but I'm hoping he'll drop a bit in price. Only thing I don't like about this figure is the oversized baseplate. I wish they would have stuck to the smaller ones as they take up so much room on the shelf.

dammit... i wasn't really thinking about this pickup. your pix are warping my brain! my wife is going to be pissed at you soon i think! lol "must spread rep around before giving to Ms. Spangles again" HA!
great pix! :clap

Shall I take more photos? :monkey3 :lol

Thank you! :duff

How sweet it is!

hottoyshill.jpg
hottoysavengershill.jpg

One of my fellow forumers made it happen. Kudos amigo! She's a beaut!

Very nice, darth. Congrats! :hi5:

yup! for sure!!

i've been so dam swamped... haven't had a chance to shoot anything lately...
been living vicariously thru here!

Will do then! :lol I got a new camera setup, so I'll be taking lots of photos. :D

I was POing Antman from SSC today, and they have a package deal for Maria, $21 dollars off with Antman, now I'm tempted to buy her. I don't know if the deal works with other figures, but I have a feeling it might with other Marvel figures.

Your Shopping Cart
COLLECTIBLE QUANTITY PRICE
Thor
Marvel Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
Single Payment of $219.99

Maria Hill
Marvel Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
EXCLUSIVE
Single Payment of $198

$219.99
$198.00
Quick Cost Calculator
Subtotal $417.99
Discount: B3M1N3 REMOVE -$20.00
Shipping to United States - 76542 CLEAR $20
Current Total $417.99

Yeah so pretty much for those of you that want to use an additional $20 off another figure this is the way to go. Only probably is SSC gets it right back in shipping cost. Wish they would just bundle figures in 1 box to save on shipping charges like other companies do.

No problems here,
My stands sit nice and solid,all lights work fine as you can see.
If I wiggle the stands etc nothing unlights.
The stands sit on ear jack points nicely,and the base clips together through pin location points.

Back