1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a 3rd party will make one :dunno

I don't want it that bad! :lol I was saying it should've been a part of the package for the price! I don't want to spend $50 for one. That said, Gamora was $199.99, and she only game with a sword. Catwoman was $194.99 and she only came with a gun as well. Add on exclusive tax, and there you go...guess we shouldn't be too shocked!

I don't want it that bad! :lol I was saying it should've been a part of the package for the price! I don't want to spend $50 for one. That said, Gamora was $199.99, and she only game with a sword. Catwoman was $194.99 and she only came with a gun as well. Add on exclusive tax, and there you go...guess we shouldn't be too shocked!

Wolverine came with nothing.

I'm not sure why people think this is to expensive, given the history and current market. Out of the last 35 plus releases we have had exactly one figure sub 200. And 15 300 plus. This is on the lower end.

Imagine if we actually got the full on comic book SHIELD uniforms.

86e98dfe30b4663742063756a16b250d.jpg

Pass for me. Too much coming out and prices being they are, have to pick and choose.

Yeah this part can be frustrating. But I'd rather have to many options then not enough. Even at the current pace people still are begging for figures we have yet to see.

I will definitely order this but I am going to punt and try and get it coupon eligible in two months. If it goes to waitlist in the mean time I'll jump on it asap, but I think it will last till it starts shipping.

I felt it was better to be safe than sorry. I had a rule about never preordering day one, but I didn't want to chance missing it. If it does last 3 months and becomes coupon eligible, I'll have just missed out on $20.

I don't care if it sells out I just hope it does well enough that it'll convince HT to do more secondary female characters in the future. I'm still sad because we'll never see a Faora, and that Sif or Nebula haven't been produced.

Imagine if we actually got the full on comic book SHIELD uniforms.

86e98dfe30b4663742063756a16b250d.jpg

I love this outfit from the comics. I think the version they use in the movies makes sense, and I like the one it's coming with, but this one would've been so much cooler and really made Hill seem like the tough/bad ass she is!

I'm sure they will make Nebula eventually since she is also in GotG2.

Oh man, I wish they'd done her for the first movie. I'm sure they have these figures planned out LONG in advance, so if they knew Guardians was going to be the hit that it ended up being, I'm sure they would've done a few more figures. Still, so sad, she would've been awesome.

I don't care if it sells out I just hope it does well enough that it'll convince HT to do more secondary female characters in the future. I'm still sad because we'll never see a Faora, and that Sif or Nebula haven't been produced.
My most wanted figure is Faora. If I could choose any character it would probably be her. I bet the reason this is an exclusive is they're testing the waters for wider releases, like you said

Back