1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tiYwvhH.gif

This. Can't see HT making Nebula tbh.

My most wanted figure is Faora. If I could choose any character it would probably be her. I bet the reason this is an exclusive is they're testing the waters for wider releases, like you said

I had no interest in Superman, Zod or Jor-el but i would have bought Faora the day she went up for PO.

I had no interest in Superman, Zod or Jor-el but i would have bought Faora the day she went up for PO.

I REALLY wanted Jor-el in his armor! I was just waiting for them to release it...and then they released him...in his pajamas. I passed. :lol

BaQb8ms.gif

Ooo, so she didn't waitlist like Golden Age did... any chance she'll make it through the next 3 months? :huh

Ooo, so she didn't waitlist like Golden Age did... any chance she'll make it through the next 3 months? :huh

She's gotten 3,000 likes on FB compared to 1,300 each for the other Toy Fairs...

It's really popular so I don't think it would stay up for longer than a month at the most

She's gotten 3,000 likes on FB compared to 1,300 each for the other Toy Fairs...

It's really popular so I don't think it would stay up for longer than a month at the most

Nice. Plus I figured it's a rare first-of-its-kind-figure too. I'm really tempted to get Stormtrooper Luke too but I'm not sure yet.

Nice. Plus I figured it's a rare first-of-its-kind-figure too. I'm really tempted to get Stormtrooper Luke too but I'm not sure yet.

Yeah, most people think it's gonna be a one and done too, which I can understand. So this'll be the only Hill to get.

I thought about Luke, but I'm thinking farm boy and Jedi Knight are the only ones I'll be getting. Stormie, meh :lol

Yeah, most people think it's gonna be a one and done too, which I can understand. So this'll be the only Hill to get.

I thought about Luke, but I'm thinking farm boy and Jedi Knight are the only ones I'll be getting. Stormie, meh :lol

Same here, haha. Possibly X-Wing pilot Luke as well but definitely the latter for the green lightsaber. I like your avatar. :yess:

Same here, haha. Possibly X-Wing pilot Luke as well but definitely the latter for the green lightsaber. I like your avatar. :yess:

I'm not sure about Pilot Luke, SSC already has one coming out so I doubt HT would do one. But I would be tempted it they had a 1:6 X-Wing Cockpit where you can put Luke and SSC's R2 into :lol

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one... do you think HT will make their own version of 3PO and R2?

I think Howard said probably not since SSC has done an amaZing job on those 2 and since HT is the sole distributor of SSC in Asia, it looks slim.

I got R2, he is very nice but you can tell it isn't HT quality:lol

I think Howard said probably not since SSC has done an amaZing job on those 2 and since HT is the sole distributor of SSC in Asia, it looks slim.

I got R2, he is very nice but you can tell it isn't HT quality:lol

Yikes, that was what I was afraid of. :lol

Back