1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon my ignorance. What does it mean to be 'Toy Fair exclusive'? Can we not get it in UK?

I know what you mean, but just sound very very bad...and naughty!

tumblr_np9u0llkDZ1qgpaguo7_250.gif

:lol

I used that Hong Kong site posted a few pages back and did a ratio of the posted prices for Agent Hill and Tank. Tank was 300 USD, and the ratio gave me a number right at 220 USD for Agent Hill.

My money is on $220.

Disappointed that this is an exclusive. I don't have any females in my collection and am still debating on whether she'd be my first.

I am bitterly disappointed! A most wanted figure of mine finally gets made....and it's an exclusive. :cuss

Pardon my ignorance. What does it mean to be 'Toy Fair exclusive'? Can we not get it in UK?

Guessing none of the UK retailers will get stock of this and being as I don't order from overseas, doesn't look like I'll be adding this to my collection :gah: Oh well money saved for something else I guess :(

I am bitterly disappointed! A most wanted figure of mine finally gets made....and it's an exclusive. :cuss

Guessing none of the UK retailers will get stock of this and being as I don't order from overseas, doesn't look like I'll be adding this to my collection :gah: Oh well money saved for something else I guess :(

It is unfortunate that it will be harder to get. But hot toys does a repaint and people say they sick for doing a repaint as an exclusive. (Or say they are lazy or it's a money grab..ect). They do a new figure and people say it's a money grab and they are getting screwed. There is no perfect or correct way to do this for them, or any other retailer.

The more I think about it the more I figure it'll sell out fast. A brand new figure of a character that's never been made before. Hopefully the price is reasonable.

There's no way this figure is more than AOU Cap or Hawkeye regardless of being an exclusive. They want it priced to move so it doesn't end up like the Angelica from Pirates 4 which they couldn't sell.

When are we expecting her to go up for PO?
That stupid Iron Man Tank went up pretty fast and that's a Toy Fair Exclusive.
I can't wait to PO her!

Back