1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Yellowjacket Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure would be nice if the yellow parts on the suit were reflectorized or something. It'd be a waste, IMO.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

About time a topic-related reply came up, lol.

Same here. Waiting on the official announcement.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

And I can see how this on topic post is so ground breaking that no one should ever post anything not specifically about this figure. I mean...all the insight and news and updates. Or not. People gotta relax about this "on topic" stuff. There's two or three bits of actual news and a couple other days with photos in the average 15 month time from first proto to final production release world wide. If all it this forum was people staring how much they like it, how much they dont(which happens enough as it is) how much they can't wait for it, why they canceled, and when it's en route how the photos look...would be pretty boring place. If all you want is news hot toys posts it on Facebook before it comes here.

Tell that to the mods. Honestly a few of us went off topic for 1 page of posts and bam, a mod was in there saying to get back on topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The site owner has stated discussion veering off topic is normal and okay. Your example is b/c of arguments not b/c the discussion itself was OT.

21386179305_d6e3edb0cf_k.jpg

21198301148_a26c21e9cf_k.jpg

20765076313_c57c72aa98_k.jpg

20765076603_ed7907e3ba_k.jpg

These figures look amazing! After seeing the film decided that I am deffo gonna order Yellowjacket - such a cool looking figure. :rock

Hope the pre-order goes up soon! :impatient:

Looks incredible! Still on the fence about collecting this line. But most likely I'll be getting the civil war ant man. If they actually make one.

Looks incredible! Still on the fence about collecting this line. But most likely I'll be getting the civil war ant man. If they actually make one.

I'd get yellow jacket. This one. May not be another one. And that suit is amazing.

Out of the stuff that's been teased but not on PO yet this is the one I am most looking forward too. I think this costume is amazing. And I really don't like the ant-man one. Odd I suppose.

Back