1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gonna be the best 1:6 Vader so far from the best OT movie, the future ROTJ version will be very very similar, possibly with more pricey extras and a more complicated (flimsy) helmet for full face reveal.

I'm getting this no sweat.

Its gonna be the best 1:6 Vader so far from the best OT movie, the future ROTJ version will be very very similar, possibly with more pricey extras and a more complicated (flimsy) helmet for full face reveal.

I'm getting this no sweat.

The best and greatest Darth Vader action figure BY FAR is the Hot Toys Rogue One 1/6th scale Darth Vader. The cape and tunic on him is just so nice, soft, silky and even a little sexy!! :D

The way your avatar fits with that comment is both brilliant and disturbing at the same time.

I was hoping this would take a while as I don't really want to buy him soon. I feel like since RO and the 2nd stab at ANH came out this will be the most limited in numbers so far. I really don't need a Vader from each OT movie in my collection...but we'll see.

I was hoping for a dec/jan release on this. After reading a few comments here I'm a little on the fence. I'd would consider holding out for a rotj version but I honestly don't see myself displaying him with a cut off hand and an unmasked head. So I guess this will do.

Can't you have a Vader from every OT movie? That's only 3 Vaders. Not too much for the screen's ultimate evildoer.

ANH - dog-of-war cruel henchman Vader

ESB - shiny, elegant supervillain Vader

ROTJ - wimpy, unmasked Vader

If only. lol I'd likely spread the love around a little. Couple troopers, Chewie, R2 and C3PO

Can't you have a Vader from every OT movie? That's only 3 Vaders. Not too much for the screen's ultimate evildoer.

ANH - dog-of-war cruel henchman Vader

ESB - shiny, elegant supervillain Vader

ROTJ - wimpy, unmasked Vader

That's basically what I really want; but I'm trying to pace my collection as a marathon but HT is racing now it seems with some of their releases as of late!

So I'm trying to get a consensus on people's views with the ESB/ROTJ Vader costumes. The changes were oh so mynute, but I'm trying to figure out..out of the two, which one is more unique? I have my ANH one and I plan on getting one more. Not sure if I should get this one, or wait for the Jedi version. Other than the little dent in the front/middle area of the dome on the ESB one and the tusks being pointier on the ROTJ one....I'm not seeing any other differences. Don't care about an Anakin head, so it just comes down to which one is more different than the ANH version.

Back