1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also it seems the ESB Vader body is the same one used for ANH (v1 & v2) & RO as it has the holes in the chest for the sound. I guess he's shorter due to the foot pegs?

Nude-Body__87040.1535573928.1280.1280.jpg

ahhh indeed we do, good point on maul and dookus. think i should give up on tryin for a reg anny sculpt then?

i was aware stuff went quick but i guess since its SW it goes lightspeed.. :p

I wouldn't give up, but it will be tough to probably snag one. Most times I'm tempted to just buy a whole figure for what I want, then part it out myself. But then I'm afraid may want to keep it.. :lol

Their pictures are usually accurate and very reliable. I don't think they would do that.

Yeah to my knowledge, they don’t usually use a placeholder picture to illustrate that what they’re actually selling looks similar to what is pictured. What is pictured is what they’re selling.

I searched high and low daily for Ani sculpt. Gave up and clicked one day and there it was.

I also s ores a Vader diorama. Gonna use it for Stormy as backdrop until I get Bespin Luke.

It's suppose to be that way... It's not Episode IV helmet.

Maybe that's the problem with this figure. The comparison with the previous film/figures.

I know lowering the helmet isn't screen accurate, why do people always make comments like this??? I just wanna know if anybody's planning on lowering the helmet lol.

Also it seems the ESB Vader body is the same one used for ANH (v1 & v2) & RO as it has the holes in the chest for the sound. I guess he's shorter due to the foot pegs?

Nude-Body__87040.1535573928.1280.1280.jpg

RO was actually a different body. Everything else has been this one. Maybe it’s me I i like this one much better. The RO one had an almost floppiness to it

Well. I just took mine out for inspection. It is extremely well made. All I can say is that it's very...

,,,IMPRESSIVE.

This figure will always be a Classic piece for me.

Is the upper chest armor suppose to have a back portion to it in the film/prop? It sucks HT doesn't bother making the back of it, even tho hes never depicted like that

Thats the one thing that bothers me as well. I don’t know if it’s accurate or not but I like the complete shoulder armor. No back just seems cheaper. That’s how they did the RO as well. Don’t know why they made if different like this but I wish they hadn’t.

Dammit I missed the base at Toyanxiety! :mad:

They had like 3 or 4. I’ll keep an eye out for you man. I always sound the alarm in here when I get instant notifications from face book.
Last thing I want to see is scalpers get the parts and not freaks.

Thats the one thing that bothers me as well. I don’t know if it’s accurate or not but I like the complete shoulder armor. No back just seems cheaper. That’s how they did the RO as well. Don’t know why they made if different like this but I wish they hadn’t.

No Back, is accurate.

Back