1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. I thought people who ordered thru sideshow were starting to get them? I assumed they get the first shipments and then other retailers would follow.

That's generally how it works but sometimes some retailers get them sooner than others. Lately it seems like BBTS is getting them later than others.

ZE-501's photos are great! I think one of the big things he did to help the look was fix the cape so it sits on his shoulders better. Most of the photos I've been seeing has the cape puffy up by his neck which throws off his whole silhouette.

Thanks! First thing I did was pull off his head, remove the cape, remove and situate the shoulder armour to my liking, and replace after futzing the tunic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way to tell with the new BBTS... but its still a wee bit early for US retailers to be shipping this out, isn't it?

Got an email from AE this afternoon. Both Vader and Fett Deluxe are shipping out today. So at least some retailers have them already.

Think it is yes. You can even see the bump on the other side isn’t hat photo for the other one.

Cool, thanks guys! I was just curious as it is very noticeable in these blown up pics.

I'm so stoked for this guy to get here as each pic posted makes this look better and better!!!

First thing I did was pull off his head, remove the cape, remove and situate the shoulder armour to my liking, and replace after futzing the tunic.

Thanks ZE501, it'll be the first thing I do, tonight!

The shoulder armor (bells) is removable?

Thanks ZE501, it'll be the first thing I do, tonight!

The shoulder armor (bells) is removable?

Sorry, I meant the entire assembly. The bells are attached, but tuck close to the body easily.

It’s also easier to get a feel for the upper body articulation in general, while the armour is off.

Why are locking parts in the dome (hexagonal) and facemask (round) different?

did not see the blade in motion part, you? unless it went in seconds dont think they listed it. be good for my RO or ANH i think...

It was there. A total of 4 of them priced at $9.99. I was refreshing an empty page, as an ESB Vader link showed when I searched for Vader, then all the parts popped up. Added it to cart, went to checkout, signed in, chose to pay by paypal, click order, then got out of stock notice.... :( All in like a minute or so as I was on site the minute the parts went live. Wonder if someone bought all 4.

I did at least get the blue one for my regular Anakin I found after I couldn't place my order for Vader's red one as they also parted out more Rey TLJ figures.

It was there. A total of 4 of them priced at $9.99. I was refreshing an empty page, as an ESB Vader link showed when I searched for Vader, then all the parts popped up. Added it to cart, went to checkout, signed in, chose to pay by paypal, click order, then got out of stock notice.... :( All in like a minute or so as I was on site the minute the parts went live. Wonder if someone bought all 4.

I did at least get the blue one I found after I couldn't place my order for Vader's red one as they also parted out more Rey TLJ figures.

oh wow that is insane cuz the moment they posted on Fb rushed there and did see it at all. crazy it went so fast ughhh my hope of getting reg anakin sculpt via them just pretty much evaporated then cuz was gonna go about that same way, see them post then be logged in to buy but if in demand parts go that quick... yeah.

Is the upper chest armor suppose to have a back portion to it in the film/prop? It sucks HT doesn't bother making the back of it, even tho hes never depicted like that

oh wow that is insane cuz the moment they posted on Fb rushed there and did see it at all. crazy it went so fast ughhh my hope of getting reg anakin sculpt via them just pretty much evaporated then cuz was gonna go about that same way, see them post then be logged in to buy but if in demand parts go that quick... yeah.

Yeah. It seems they parted out 4 figures. It was fun to watch the mad rush. I had multiple links open. The Red blade in motion was 1st to go, then the stand ($40), then the helmet ($60)...

Was almost tempted to get a stand, but I still may eventually pick this up. But I'd still want an extra red motion blade for my ANH Vader. If I miss out here, at least we have another shot with Dooku and Maul down the road.

Yeah. It seems they parted out 4 figures. It was fun to watch the mad rush. I had multiple links open. The Red blade in motion was 1st to go, then the stand ($40), then the helmet ($60)...

Was almost tempted to get a stand, but I still may eventually pick this up. But I'd still want an extra red motion blade for my ANH Vader. If I miss out here, at least we have another shot with Dooku and Maul down the road.

ahhh indeed we do, good point on maul and dookus. think i should give up on tryin for a reg anny sculpt then?

i was aware stuff went quick but i guess since its SW it goes lightspeed.. :p

Back