1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have this figure, can you post a frontal photo of the brown box? I need it for reference, thanks.
And if you have a photo of Scarlet Witch's Brown box too I'll appreciate if you post here or in the proper thread, thanks a lot again.

Just got my Vision. Dazzling figure. One of the best AOU figures Hot Toys made. I hope to get a Scarlet Witch to add at some point.
Vision AOU figs.jpg

Thanks for the post! Panicked and checked mine yesterday and it had started to mark! Moved it to a normal stand so it wouldn't get any worse! Today the marks had gone! Must of been just in time! Hi5!

Question for those who have this guy already - I've seen in pics and reviews that there's a new bottom to the flight stand. Do you guys know if it's just an adapter that can be removed to expose the old "screw-in" system or a complete replacement? Just asking because I don't like the new stands and have been making my own flight stands to match the older HT figures, and that'll definitely throw a wrench in my plans as I don't see a way to secure it just looking at it.

NM - it's so short I'm gonna order a second Falcon stand anyway.

Last edited:
Yes. It's a new adapter. It plugs in like the AOU stands but has 4 posts for the flight arm instead of 2 for the standard post. It's a bit annoying actually. Very short but I managed to make mine look ok. I spun the grabber around to the back and bent it forward so it would cradle him in a forward facing flight pose from under his stomach.

Gives it a bit more height especially when grabbing around the waist not the hips where it will damage the suit. The flight pole will unscrew from the adapter but it's a different thread size and length. I was hoping to use my MOS or Spider-Man pole but no such luck.

Thanks! Yet another reason I'm not a fan of the newer-style stands. I get what they were trying to accomplish, but a post that small is just a waste. I hope it won't be the common trend going forward. How exactly are you going to display Falcon with his huge wings on that tiny thing?!

Yes. It's a new adapter. It plugs in like the AOU stands but has 4 posts for the flight arm instead of 2 for the standard post. It's a bit annoying actually. Very short but I managed to make mine look ok. I spun the grabber around to the back and bent it forward so it would cradle him in a forward facing flight pose from under his stomach.

Gives it a bit more height especially when grabbing around the waist not the hips where it will damage the suit. The flight pole will unscrew from the adapter but it's a different thread size and length. I was hoping to use my MOS or Spider-Man pole but no such luck.

Back