1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives today from HK. I don't know if I'm keeping him anymore after getting charged for the Delorean and Snowtroopers this week.

Mine arriving today, Thankfully getting the last few preorders out of way before Civil War figures drop.

Anyone get a shipping notice from SS yet? I tried to hit the "pay the remaining balance" button, but nothing. Why do we have to wait so long!

Denial? Shock? NY State of Mind?
Don't know if I should laugh at that or think "What a ****, he's a trollin' me" lol. Seriously though I am just trying to find out so I can gauge when my LCS is getting their shipment. I'm on the East coast so I can pretty much guesstimate it depending on when people here get theirs from Sideshow. My LCS seems to 'forget' most of the time to contact me when they get their shipment from Sideshow. :(

I have a goofy/stupid sense of humor. Just a lame attempt for a laugh. :) No offense intended.

Good luck, hope you get yours promptly.

I have a goofy/stupid sense of humor. Just a lame attempt for a laugh. :) No offense intended.

Good luck, hope you get yours promptly.
I know, I totally got a kick out of that, no offense at all. Yeah I just don't want to find out a week from now mine is sitting there when calling about something or just stopping in. I can't really complain either, they let me slide as far as putting any money down to reserve/preorder there. They're really cool and nice people. Just a pain when it comes to letting me know mine has arrived. Really looking forward to adding Vision to my collection. I am guessing that guy is probably on the West Coast, probably in CA so if that's the case my CS should have theirs by mid/end week, if mid-West then Monday/Tues. Man I cannot wait!

Warning, guys.

Don't leave him on the dynamic stand, found it messed up the suit after leaving it in an upright floating pose for the past month. The top layer has separated from the fabric layer beneath. Damage on both sides of his waist.
IMG_20160313_185440.jpg

Warning, guys.

Don't leave him on the dynamic stand, found it messed up the suit after leaving it in an upright floating pose for the past month. The top layer has separated from the fabric layer beneath. Damage on both sides of his waist.
View attachment 252216

I'm sorry that happened to your figure. It appears you had the dynamic stand attached at the hips, which I will avoid, thanks to your post. Thank you for the tip. I typically attach the dynamic stands above the hips, on the narrower part of the waist (above the belt). I hope this doesn't happen if I attach the stand there. Thank you again for your post. It may save some of our figures from the same fate.

Sent from the bat cave

I'm sorry that happened to your figure. It appears you had the dynamic stand attached at the hips, which I will avoid, thanks to your post. Thank you for the tip. I typically attach the dynamic stands above the hips, on the narrower part of the waist (above the belt). I hope this doesn't happen if I attach the stand there. Thank you again for your post. It may save some of our figures from the same fate.

Sent from the bat cave

Thanks, it's a shame~ At least it's not too noticeable from far away.
It might be better clamped at the waist as you suggest, but noting the nature of the fabric, I would advise against leaving it on the dynamic stand entirely.
The top layer of the fabric feels like a film presumably heat applied onto the actual fabric suit. It feels quite delicate to the touch.

Back